By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Games you really wish worked/want on Switch?

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Cloudman said:
I likely sound like a broken record at this point, but really, I'm just wanting more JRPGS on the system.

Are you excited for YS? I haven't played the series myself, but I am interested. The reversible cover poll is so cool, I'm torn between #1, #3, and #6. Even though I'm not a fan yet, I would love to have these images on my wall. http://ysviii.com/cover-poll-switch/

Yeah, I am interested in that one. I'll likely be getting that game, though seeing some reviews would be nice assurance.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Same game I wanted on the Vita: Valkyria Chronicles.. Street Fighter IV would be nice, too.

Resident Evil 7.

It runs at 1080p/60 on PS4 and Xbone so the Switch could handle it fine at 30fps and a lower resolution.

The series has done well on Nintendo platforms in the past.

No good reason not to bring it over really.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 25 March 2018

I don’t even think half your list would be possible on the Switch without significant downgrades to performance. Hell, Bloodbourne barely runs on either ps4 with severe frame drops. Crackdown requires the cloud.

Do you really only own one platform this gen? Because your taste level suggests otherwise.

Last edited by Seventizz - on 25 March 2018

The virtual console.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Resident Evil 7.

It runs at 1080p/60 on PS4 and Xbone so the Switch could handle it fine at 30fps and a lower resolution.

The series has done well on Nintendo platforms in the past.

No good reason not to bring it over really.

Also, the VR mode already uses downscaled assets, would make a good starting point for a port.

Remasters:

Zelda series: Wind Waker HD, Twilight Princess HD, Skyward Sword HD, Ocarina 3D and Majora's 3D upgraded to HD.
Mass Effect Trilogy - remastered combat + all DLC included
Skies of Arcadia: Legends HD

Other stuff:
Soul Calibur 6
Persona 5
Fire Emblem Echoes: The Holy War (Genealogy of the Holy War remake)

That's all that comes to mind right now, but there'll probably be more.

Asriel said:
Remasters:

Zelda series: Wind Waker HD, Twilight Princess HD, Skyward Sword HD, Ocarina 3D and Majora's 3D upgraded to HD.
Mass Effect Trilogy - remastered combat + all DLC included
Skies of Arcadia: Legends HD

Other stuff:
Soul Calibur 6
Persona 5
Fire Emblem Echoes: The Holy War (Genealogy of the Holy War remake)

That's all that comes to mind right now, but there'll probably be more.

I was hoping that they'd release Fire Emblem Fates on the Switch, but from the looks of it I don't think that's going to happen.

Ni No Kuni 2 and Persona 5. If Nintendo gets the best JRPGs too then I can pretty much skip Sony consoles altogether.

I would want a Metroid Prime with a male protagonist.

A male Samus, if you will.