By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Goku for Smash 5? I say YES!

Tagged games:

Should Goku Join Smash 5?

Yes 32 44.44%

No 38 52.78%

Broly 2 2.78%

Total:72
Snoorlax said:
spemanig said:

What he has been is not a video game character.

Jumpin said: 
A license to use a character in a videogame (like James Bond, the Rock Dwayne Johnson, or Tiger Woods) is NOT the same as an actual videogame character.

HoangNhatAnh said:

Yeah, i'd rather have Ikki Kurogane or Soma Yukihira before Songoku, even Ben 10

Most of us rather have Goku before any other anime or cartoon guy.

Most of you? Are you sure? Then choose No.17 or Vegeta, kick out Goku

Around the Network

Top 1 threads that should be locked

No.

Seriously, lets keep it to video game characters, please

I dont see the problem with Goku in Smash. It will attract the DBZ audience to the game which will increase its popularity even further. Its a win win situation

Simpleton said: 

ROB is a video game accessory that can only be associated with video games and Nintendo. Goku is an anime character. ROB is far more of a video game character than Goku is.

In other words... ROB is not a videogame character.

Also by your logic Smash should make room for the Gameboy camara, GBA link cable and the power glove since those are video game accessories that can only be associated with games and Nintendo.

HoangNhatAnh said:

Most of you? Are you sure? Then choose No.17 or Vegeta, kick out Goku

Are you even serious? 17 is not anywhere half as popular as Goku neither is Vegeta.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Top 1 threads that should be locked

Too bad for you huh.

Shaqazooloo0 said:

No.

Seriously, lets keep it to video game characters, please

Around the Network
Snoorlax said:

Rob

I have a problem with Rob too tbh, but he's at least a video game accessory and therefor mainly video game related. I draw the line at anime character's invading Smash. You might as well throw in that guy from Bleach and Naruto at that point and i'll be damned if i'm gonna let that happen.

Believe it!

I want Lionel Messi as a playable Character in Smash Bros. on Nintendo Switch. He is my favorite video game character since 2006. He was is so many games: Fifa 2006->2018; Fifa mobile; Fifa Road to the world cup 2006; Fifa Street 2 and 3; Football manager 2006->2018; Football Manager handheld; Football manager Live; Football Manager Portable 2008, 2009 and 2010. PES 6; PES 2008->2018 and PES manager; LFP manager 2006-2014; and others. 50 games+. And I want John Madden as well.

spemanig said:
Azuren said:

Except he is *not a video game character.

Made infactual for you, friend!

Thanks, I was hoping at some point the idea that a fictional character could belong to more than one medium might eventually permeate your stubbornness.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Why just fictional? I want to play Lionel Messi against Super Mario! And I want the Amiibo Lionel Messi.

Azuren said:
spemanig said:

Made infactual for you, friend!

Thanks, I was hoping at some point the idea that a fictional character could belong to more than one medium might eventually permeate your stubbornness.

It has! He belongs to the manga medium, the anime medium, and the not a video game character medium!