By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Ni No Kuni 2 Review (Easy Allies)

When is it out?

Around the Network

Looking good, so my preorder could be placed if it carries on like this.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

loy310 said:
When is it out?

Friday I beleive

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

shikamaru317 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

I tend not to let people decide what I buy. I've seen a lot of stuff from game play that I don't like at all. Especially the kingdom building. Only reason I'm going to get it day one is because I'm getting it for $35 from Best Buy,otherwise I'd be in your boat too and pass on it till a price drop

It's not so much that I'm letting him influence me, I've had these fears ever since it was first revealed, he is just confirming them. I wasn't a fan of them dropping realistic character models on the overworld for chibi models, I wasn't a fan of them dropping familiars for higglededies or whatever those little pikmin looking things are called, the kingdom building didn't look great when they showed it. On top of those initial concerns I had, I'm seeing some reviews saying that there is alot of padding and poor story pacing. Not sure this is the game for me, with other games releasing soon that I want to play, like Sea of Thieves and Far Cry 5. 

Ahh I see. Yeah I can see definitely how those things could be issues. I personally don't mind the chibi. 

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Unless they really screw up the OST or story it’s automatically better than the first one for me because of the combat.
Dear god the “””combat””” was a mess with the first one.

Can’t wait to try it out.

Around the Network

Saldy they ruined the combat for me, I liked the combat in the first game with using pets you captured ... now its just a hack n slash

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

nice to see ninokuni doing that great

Interesting to see IGN and Gamespot give it lower scores than most any other publication. That's rare. They both gave the first some of its best reviews.

It looks excellent. The Easy Allies video makes me want to play it right now. The combat was the sole reason I skipped the first one. That demo just killed it for me and I sadly crossed it off my list.

While I'm not a fan of hack 'n slash RPGs, the fact that it looks easily and quick makes it seem fairly innocuous.

I could kick myself for missing out on the PS4 deal last year.

Pinkie_pie said:
It won't beat the first game. But low 80 isn't bad at all.

85 isn't low or high, though...

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames