By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War Previews Are In!

And some still doubt this game?

Ah well......

Around the Network

When even Kotaku is being possitive lol

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Intrinsic said:
And some still doubt this game?

Ah well......

I dont care if people like it or not, getting it regardless. The days of me listening to other peoples thoughts on a game are well and truly over... especially considering how bad gaming review sites are these days.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

DialgaMarine said:
When even Kotaku is being possitive lol

You mean when even Polygon is being positive...

95 on meta. The game is just perfect in what it's trying to achieve.

Around the Network

I won't be reading the previews to keep myself away from spoilers but I don't like the sound of the game being more emotional. Hope they don't lay it on too thick.

Signature goes here!

Despite the fact that I really don't like the way this game looks ... I'll try it. I've only played God of War 3 anyways, so i'm not some bitter fan, I just think it looks fairly uninteresting. But I will admit it has me ... a little interested. I guess they will get my money, whether or not I like it.

Definitely Dad of War at this point. Plays and looks like Uncharted Norse, smdh.

loy310 said:
Definitely Dad of War at this point. Plays and looks like Uncharted Norse, smdh.

I don’t get comments like yours. The game looks and plays nothing like Uncharted it TLoU, aside from the fact it’s third person. Reality is this game looks far more like BloodBorne than anything. But hey, a hybrid of TLoU, Uncharted, and BloodBorne, 3 of the greatest games ever made? I’m okay with this. More than okay. 

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Guys, it looks nothing like the Souls games. Stop.