By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War Previews Are In!

not far away from the first reviews😉

Around the Network

And if the controls don't feel right for everyone I bet the will have some sort of Legacy or Original button layout for the GOW "purists", like AC Origins has. Or you probably can just re-map the buttons.

John2290 said:
globalisateur said:

Don't worry one second. For the way they designed the game the souls layout is PERFECT.

Just trust us !

Who is "us"? Who do you speak for? 

People who played Bloodborne or Dark souls. 

Just 3 hours until the previews start rolling in!

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Just 3 hours until the previews start rolling in!

Can’t wait. If the previews are good, it’ll solidify this as the game I’m most excited for this year. 

Around the Network

Previews added to the OP

The PS5 Exists. 

So far looking good!!! Gonna read some of the articles and watch some videos over lunch. Hyped!

Still waiting on something to trigger my excitement for it. I like getting PS exclusives,even for collectors sake,but its not grasped me yet. I won't be like others and say its outright bad(which logically no one can say), but idk, something just hasn't set in with me yet.

Hopefully the more we see in the next month will push me on board the hype train, just need a ticket to board.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

globalisateur said:
John2290 said:

Who is "us"? Who do you speak for? 

People who played Bloodborne or Dark souls. 

I mean, as someone who's played all three Dark Souls (although admittedly not Bloodborne), I'm...a bit hesitant about saying a Soulsy control scheme would definitely work well for a game like this. Soulsy combat has always been capable, but I don't think I'd say it's enough to carry a game on its own.

If you've got the stamina:

Last edited by GribbleGrunger - on 19 March 2018

The PS5 Exists.