By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo are actually doing bundles!

I am old enough to remember Nintendo boxing a console, their biggest killer app, two controllers, one light gun AND... one more game into one package for what would be just $310.44 in today's dollars when adjusted for inflation.

Last edited by AlfredoTurkey - on 16 March 2018

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

It's cheaper than I thought.

I love that Mario t shirt! If i had the money and didn't already have a switch, that's the bundle i'd go for.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

I still can’t believe Ninty isn’t selling Switches with other joycon colors.

I ended up buying the yellow joycons separately but i personally know 2 people who haven’t bought one yet because they aren’t willing to spend an extra 80$ just to get the color they want.

What is the regular price of a Switch in the UK?

VAMatt said:

£279.99

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network
Valdath said:

I still can’t believe Ninty isn’t selling Switches with other joycon colors.

I ended up buying the yellow joycons separately but i personally know 2 people who haven’t bought one yet because they aren’t willing to spend an extra 80$ just to get the color they want.

They want the yellow ones? Yeah i guess Ninty could mix it up a bit. Or perhaps in future game bundles there may be a yellow option?

peachbuggy said:
VAMatt said:

£279.99

In that case, I see very little actual value in these bundles. I guess it's better than nothing, but I see it more as a way for them to drive up the average  spend, rather than entice buyers with a good deal.

VAMatt said:
peachbuggy said:

£279.99

In that case, I see very little actual value in these bundles. I guess it's better than nothing, but I see it more as a way for them to drive up the average  spend, rather than entice buyers with a good deal.

Well they certainly could be better. I think you save a little in all the bundles but it really depends on what you actually want when purchasing the Switch. I mean, possibly the best value bundles are those including carry cases, so if a prospective purchaser actually wanted 1 of those, then it would be a good deal for them. Although most of the deals seem to be Nintendo forcing you to buy extras, just to get a small discount all told.

https://store.nintendo.co.uk/nintendo-switch-console/nintendo-switch-driving-pack/11706575.html

This deal is possibly the best, value-wise.

It'd be nice if the U.S. got some of this hotness, it's not like we're Nintendo's biggest market or anything...