By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo are actually doing bundles!

On the Nintendo webstore in the U.K. they are advertising the fact that they are doing bundles for Easter. However! Before people get too excited, whilst it is true for the 1st time there is value proposition in these bundles it's nothing to get too excited about. For a start games tend to be pretty expensive on said store, so the value proposition probably only equates to about a tenner to someone who may shop around to get games cheaper. Probably more for those who pay full price for their games. There are about 6 Switch bundles and their appeal depends entirely on what the consumer is looking for. Some of them have forced extras like carry cases, so in those examples, you are not really getting anything cheaper unless you planned on getting 1. Some of you may find some of the deals cool though. There's a nice Mario kart and rocket league bundle. I think it's the 1st time i've seen a Console manufacturer Switch bundle where you can actually save money! Also, i'm not sure if any of these bundles are happening anywhere else in the world.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

Are there pics of the bundles?

VGPolyglot said:
Are there pics of the bundles?

https://store.nintendo.co.uk/nintendo-switch/consoles.list

These I'm guessing.

Last edited by Green098 - on 15 March 2018

I demand paragraphs op. Paragraphs!

Also pictures would be nice, if there are any. ;)

Wait a second...

There's a retail version of Rocket League for the Switch?

Bought.

Around the Network

Do my eyes deceive me? Is Nintendo actually offering FIFA bundles in Europe? Wow, it took more than I thought it would.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Sorry i left the post and didn't post pics etc but it looks like someone has provided some for me. I can add a link if anyone's interested.

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

morenoingrato said:
Wait a second...

There's a retail version of Rocket League for the Switch?

Bought.

Yes there is. I wish i had waited but then again i did get a good deal digitally.

https://store.nintendo.co.uk/offers/easter/easter-bundles.list?widget_id=929810

link to the bundles. There are also 3ds bundles and game deals.

It's cheaper than I thought.