By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is Russia closer to causing a massive War than North Korea or even the United States?

CaptainExplosion said:
VGPolyglot said:

If he was trying to kill us, why would he launch it at his own country? Surely he'd actually launch it at us?

I mean he's trying to get EVERYONE killed by starting nuclear warfare. Why else is he touting his new missile that can't be taken down?

He's pretty much committing state-sponsored terrorism by doing so.

He wants to start nuclear warfare? It sounds like you want to start nuclear warfare by getting into a war with Russia.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Jumpin said:

The situation is different than that.

1. Hitler was conquering new lands for the purpose of building an Empire. This included lands that were never traditionally a part of Germany.
2. Crimea rebelled to return to Russia in response to the anti-Russian coup which seized control of Ukraine. Crimea was a part of Russia that was under Ukrainian control after the fall of the USSR as a measure of good faith between the nations.

Pre-Euromaidan polling had always suggested a 65-70% wish to rejoin Russia, with 10-15% to remain in Ukraine, and the rest undecided. Imagine how a coup by an anti-Russian government with suspected fascist leanings* is going to effect that opinion.

*I'm not suggesting they were fascist, but its a fact that a lot of people thought this at that time.

Well now Putin has that new missile that he says can penetrate ANY defense system, including Canada's.

That bald fucker is trying to kill us all, so like I keep stressing, kill him before that happens.

In fact, I heard he is very angry with Canada right now, and he is going to nuke you first!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

CaptainExplosion said:
VGPolyglot said:

He wants to start nuclear warfare? It sounds like you want to start nuclear warfare by getting into a war with Russia.

No, Putin wants to start nuclear warfare just to prove he can, just like he let rebels shoot down MH17, or every nuclear development Russia has done since the Cold War started.

He's an obvious tyrant who needs to die to ensure world peace.

You know that the US does missile tests too? This is not unique to Russia. It's also confusing when you talk about nuclear development, yet forget the core ideology of MAD: if they were to ever go at war it'd be disastrous.

OneTime said:
 They could easily be defeated by two EU countries.

It would be all sex and good but no, Russia for example has more military personel than EU countries combined. 

Not to mention the quality and readiness of singular divisions, logistic etc. 

Listen, for example - there is 6 Russian Armies next to Polish border. 

One of them is well, well more than enough to take Poland.

CrazyGamer2017 said:

Not much can be done. 

The only avaiable option is well, nuclear trade.

Anyway, the biggest challenger to US right now, is China, not Russia. They are just helping them, divide American attention, resources.

Just like it was with Obama's plan, you guys kinda fail to  thesee bigger picturee.

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Putin's a monster, but he's not stupid.  

The first sentence is false, the second is very true.

KingofTrolls said:
OneTime said:
 They could easily be defeated by two EU countries.

It would be all sex and good but no, Russia for example has more military personel than EU countries combined. 

Not to mention the quality and readiness of singular divisions, logistic etc. 

Listen, for example - there is 6 Russian Armies next to Polish border. 

One of them is well, well more than enough to take Poland.

But let’s be real, we’ve ALL owned Poland at one time or another.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:

But let’s be real, we’ve ALL owned Poland at one time or another.

Sure., even Sweden took Poland once. 

I want to highlight that, no matter what anybody think about Russia, they got the military advantage. 

edit - one word about this former spy attacked in Salisbury - the fact is that nobody knows anything for sure and that was the effect they want to achieve. UK was ridiculed, not the first time thought.

CaptainExplosion said:
VGPolyglot said:

You know that the US does missile tests too? This is not unique to Russia. It's also confusing when you talk about nuclear development, yet forget the core ideology of MAD: if they were to ever go at war it'd be disastrous.

The big difference is that the US isn't trying to get us all killed, whereas Putin is, which is why Putin must die.

Putin wants power and control, there's nobody to have power and control over if everyone's dead.

CaptainExplosion said:
VGPolyglot said:

Putin wants power and control, there's nobody to have power and control over if everyone's dead.

No, he wants to kill everyone else just to prove he can, which is why he covered up the MH17 investigation and why he keeps poisoning people.

Again, if everyone's dead there's nobody to prove it to.