By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yeah, great gen to be a Nintendo fan( and gaming fan overall).

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
Ganoncrotch said:

they also put Luigis Mansion on the GC

um what lol

such a great game on a system that ended up with 22m users, they should have put it on the ps2!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

um what lol

such a great game on a system that ended up with 22m users, they should have put it on the ps2!

atari wouldve made more sense

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
they put luigi's mansion on 3ds

never forgive nintendo for this travesty

No one is forcing you to buy it. Not all of Nintendo’s franchises have to be Mario/Zelda caliber. Plus their main focus is the Switch right now, so they’re putting their top tier software there, and 3DS is getting their C/D-tier stuff (Like Luigi’s Mansion, - which is fine in this close to sunset stage.

There’s still some decent games coming to 3DS like Dragon Quest 11 has yet to come; Kirby Battle Royale and Radiant Historia both released recently.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I'm getting fat...

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
they put luigi's mansion on 3ds

never forgive nintendo for this travesty

No one is forcing you to buy it. Not all of Nintendo’s franchises have to be Mario/Zelda caliber. Plus their main focus is the Switch right now, so they’re putting their top tier software there, and 3DS is getting their C/D-tier stuff (Like Luigi’s Mansion, - which is fine in this close to sunset stage.

There’s still some decent games coming to 3DS like Dragon Quest 11 has yet to come; Kirby Battle Royale and Radiant Historia both released recently.

That's cool and all, but I still have the right to find it a dumb decision lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Shiken said:
I'm getting fat...

Me too

Shiken said:
I'm getting fat...

You can walk on a treadmill while playing Switch.

Indeed, with so many excellent games to play on Nintendo consoles and more coming this year and the future, it is indeed a great time to be a Nintendo gamer, AKA Paradise~

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Indeed, with so many excellent games to play on Nintendo consoles and more coming this year and the future, it is indeed a great time to be a Nintendo gamer, AKA Paradise~

The PS4 is paradise, I will not allow you to appropriate the meme!