By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo fans

Ultrashroomz said:
3DS is overhated.

...I just felt like saying that.

Persona Q, 7th dragon code, Adventure Bar Story , Attack of the Friday Monsters! , Bravely Default + Bravely Second, Dragon Quest VII + VIII, Etrian Odyssey 1+2+4+5, Ever Oasis, Fantasy Life, Mario & Luigi 1+2+4+5, Phoenix Wright Trilogy + dual Destinies, Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology , Shin Megami Tensei IV + Apocalypse, Stella Glow , Super Mario 3D Land, The Legend of Legacy , Yo Kai Watch 1 + 2, Zero Escape  2+3,.....

Not to mention all the pokemon, Professor Layton, Fire Emblem games.

Theres no way this little system isnt loved, esp if your into jrpgs + puzzle games.... which some of us are.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
Shiken said:
I'm getting fat...

Ljink96 said:

Me too

So then diet and exercise.

NEVER

Mar1217 said:
JRPGfan said:

Persona Q, 7th dragon code, Adventure Bar Story , Attack of the Friday Monsters! , Bravely Default + Bravely Second, Dragon Quest VII + VIII, Etrian Odyssey 1+2+4+5, Ever Oasis, Fantasy Life, Mario & Luigi 1+2+4+5, Phoenix Wright Trilogy + dual Destinies, Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology , Shin Megami Tensei IV + Apocalypse, Stella Glow , Super Mario 3D Land, The Legend of Legacy , Yo Kai Watch 1 + 2, Zero Escape  2+3,.....

Not to mention all the pokemon, Professor Layton, Fire Emblem games.

Theres no way this little system isnt loved, esp if your into jrpgs + puzzle games.... which some of us are.

Lol, that's like half my 3DS collection you got there. Man, JRPG's on the 3DS were a festival each time I got one. My top 10 activity log is exclusively full of them :)

These are the best games :)

Looking back at it, Im actually abit disappointed not just with the Wii U library of games, but also the Wii's.
The 3ds, I can honestly say I love its library (its one of the strongest of any nintendo system imo).

The Switch, is looking like it ll be another 3ds imo.
While the PS4 is looking like its the PS2 reborn in the modern day.

These are good times, to own a Nintendo or Playstation.

Shiken said:
KLAMarine said:

What is this...die..it...you speak of?  How would trying to die help?

And this x...er...size...?  How will extra size help?  Is that not the opposite of what I want?

Eat salads and do 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and run 10 km every day.

Ljink96 said:
KLAMarine said:

NEVER

Then suffer!

KLAMarine said:
Shiken said:

What is this...die..it...you speak of?  How would trying to die help?

And this x...er...size...?  How will extra size help?  Is that not the opposite of what I want?

Eat salads and do 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and run 10 km every day.

Ljink96 said:

NEVER

Then suffer!

I was actually planning on doing just that!  Three meals a day, a banana in the morning is fine, and I will never use the AC or heat.  This will help temper my mind.

And to mix things up a bit, I will be sure to drink plenty of juice as well.  =P

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network
Shiken said:
KLAMarine said:

Then suffer!

I was actually planning on doing just that!  Three meals a day, a banana in the morning is fine, and I will never use the AC or heat.  This will help temper my mind.

And to mix things up a bit, I will be sure to drink plenty of juice as well.  =P

Diet juice I hope.

KLAMarine said:
Shiken said:

Diet juice I hope.

As long as I do plenty of push ups and sit ups, my power level is sure break my previous limits.  Your concern is meaningless as I shall take back what is mine and become the strongest gamer once again!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Rogerioandrade said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

You should get one and play it then. Why live in the present when the past is oh so much better? I play retro pretty much exclusively now.

I actually do have one and a bunch of great games: Castlevania III, TMNT III, Super Mario 3,  Robin Hood Prince of Thieves, Pocket Monsters, Shatter Hand etc. ... it´s just that I´m still living in a small rented apartment and I don´t have enough room to set up my old consoles and properly play them.

Lately, I´ve been working like crazy and I´m  going through a gigantic wave of bureaucratic stuff, in order to finally get my own apartment, which is a very very hard thing to do in my country, even worse when we live alone.

When  I move, I´ll finally have space enough to set up my own gaming room and finally get some free time to enjoy them.

Best of lucky buddy! A life without an NES is a poor life indeed. Hope things turn around quickly for you.