By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty Black Ops IIII Announced! Launching October 12th and Reveal on May 17th

shikamaru317 said:
Activision must feel threatened by RDR2, they haven't released a CoD game outside of November since Call of Duty 2 in 2005, lol. Releasing 10 days before RDR2 now.

14 days*

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
shikamaru317 said:

Not sure why some people are so hung up on them using IIII instead of IV, lol. As you can clearly tell, the stylized IIII logo they designed looks better than any possible IV logo they could have come up with. IIII is used for doing tally marks and was used alternatively in place of IV by the romans. 

The correct usage for a verb in the highlighted instance is "of".

That's nice, but not really relevant to my point xD

Woah, thats much sooner than I thought.

Looks like battlefield will take up november then.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

pitzy272 said:
No word or clue for who’s getting the marketing rights?

Hasn't been confirmed but lots of Xbox people on twitter has been talking about while no word from the PS twitter folks.

https://twitter.com/Xtreme_Project/status/971823560133107713?s=19

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
RolStoppable said:

The correct usage for a verb in the highlighted instance is "of".

Don't let him trick you!

RolStoppable said:

There are also Americans who use "of" as a verb. Doesn't mean that it's correct.

OT: They actually used that hideous fake 4? :O

I really liked Black Ops 1 and 2 but i found 3 boring. I'll keep my eye on this

Ka-pi96 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Don't let him trick you!

Yeah, you're right, looked it up and I see my original instinct was correct, could have is proper, not could of, lol. 

every platform but switch

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

The logo is a bit interesting, because the way the text is stylized is a combination of the stylization used in Black Ops and the one used in Black Ops 2. Here are the BO, BO2 and BO4 logos:

As you can see the Black Ops 4 logo uses the same style as the one introduced by Black Ops 2 for the "Call of Duty" logo, while "Black Ops" in Bo4's logo is stylized like in the original Black Ops.

I wonder if it's a hint that it's set between the 2 games?