By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty Black Ops IIII Announced! Launching October 12th and Reveal on May 17th

every platform but switch

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

The logo is a bit interesting, because the way the text is stylized is a combination of the stylization used in Black Ops and the one used in Black Ops 2. Here are the BO, BO2 and BO4 logos:

As you can see the Black Ops 4 logo uses the same style as the one introduced by Black Ops 2 for the "Call of Duty" logo, while "Black Ops" in Bo4's logo is stylized like in the original Black Ops.

I wonder if it's a hint that it's set between the 2 games?

PwerlvlAmy said:

The best CoD ever on the Nokia NGage XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

The best CoD ever on the Nokia NGage XD

Get ready to NGage the enemy this fall on Black Ops 4

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

They just follow a different numeration guys lmao.

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:

https://www.hobbyconsolas.com/noticias/call-duty-black-ops-iiii-trailer-lanzamiento-ps4-xbox-one-switch-pc-194406?utm_content=buffer6e560&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=HC

Hobbyconsolas is a very reliable in Spain. The game might be announced for Switch in the direct OR launch late OR its just a mistake by Hobbyconsolas.

poklane said:

The logo is a bit interesting, because the way the text is stylized is a combination of the stylization used in Black Ops and the one used in Black Ops 2. Here are the BO, BO2 and BO4 logos:

As you can see the Black Ops 4 logo uses the same style as the one introduced by Black Ops 2 for the "Call of Duty" logo, while "Black Ops" in Bo4's logo is stylized like in the original Black Ops.

I wonder if it's a hint that it's set between the 2 games?

I have seen people say its Black Ops 2-2 and if its 2020 date is true that would make sense because thats only 5  years from 2025.

RolStoppable said:
Is that supposed to be a 4 in the game's logo?

If that's the case, then the developers aren't exactly the intelligentest people around.

Could be worse when the next FF game is announced.

CoD is a game so important that we need an announcement of an announcement.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

"Forget what you know" ... I'm already worried.