By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii/PS3/360: Which one has the nicest design?

i have to admit the white finish of the Wii, polished off with a vibrant neon blue glow does give the machine charecter!

Around the Network

If only there was a way that blue light could stay on. Is there?

i read something about someone modding the wii to make the light pulsate even while the machine is powered on.

or you cand add your email to the wii address book and sending you a short message, that way you activate te blue light hehe, when you turn it back on it goes off but you can always send you another email ;) I like my Wii the most its super cool witht its stand and all.. if youre using it solo and on its side its not as good looking... but i always have it on its stand so i have no problems wih it ;)

Actually, sometimes the light stays on. It has a mind of its own.

Around the Network

Sorry to revive dead threads, but I had to post this

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

I wish I knew what it meant.

a.l.e.x59 said:
I wish I knew what it meant.

I think he is trying to shopw the evelution from Wii to PS3

Other than that:

I think Wii looks best but I still would like some other colors. Don't like xbox360 nor PS3 designs, but that is because they are to large.

The most beutiful designed consol so far is PS2 Slim, it is so tiny and sexy. Damn it has the same size as the control pad :D

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

PS2 slim makes Wii look huge.

a.l.e.x59 said:
PS2 slim makes Wii look huge.

and you are posting really really much onliners for the moment.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!