By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - RUMOR: COD Marketing Coming Back To Xbox This Year With Black Ops IIII

Barkley said:
Seventizz said:
And the e-sports community breathes a sigh of relief. Seriously, the DualShock is not shooter friendly.

People in the e-sports community use standard controllers? You can get other controllers for the PS4.

Well, in Activision/Blizzard promoted events, the DualShock is the standard for CoD.

Around the Network

No idea what IIII stands for...

seems plausible, since rdr2 should be enough for sony at the end of the year.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Somehow, I doubt it. Those exclusive CoD bundles sell quite a bit each year. More than likely, Xbox is going with BF 2018.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Fededx said:
No idea what IIII stands for...

Ever written inventory of anything?

Around the Network

I wonder if there will be any Scorpio exclusive stuff.

CoD sucks though. I hope this doesn’t happen, because I don’t want CoD advertisements plastered on the Xbone store.

Well I guess after microsoft losing the FIFA they would probably want this deal again. Probably will end up moving a few more consoles but not much. Also sony signed a 3 year deal so I dev rotation.

gentii said:
Barkley said:
Ummmm blackops3 on ps4 was the best selling CoD on a single platform ever.

So Blackops3 sells 15m on ps4, 7.2m on Xbox...

Then Xbox gets exclusive marketing? That must have cost a lot.

Dont worry? Microsoft have money to buy all intire SONY ? So Timed DLC exclusive its easy for Microsoft??

That... is not how business works. Regardless of how many resources one has.

Well i skipped the last COD for some reason I forgot.

This one i'll skip if they write it as IIII like that twitter image indicated.

Get the bloody roman numerals right.

What's the benefit of this again? XB1 owners will get DLC earlier than PS4? At this point I dont think that'll make a difference.

I think Sony and Activision already know it's going to be huge sucess and will sell the best on PS4.  If rumours are true I guess letting Activision get some free money from MS is the idea?