By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - RUMOR: COD Marketing Coming Back To Xbox This Year With Black Ops IIII

CGI-Quality said:
pitzy272 said:

Did Xbox as well?

No. Not yet.

Well, that’s a small amount of evidence in favor of PS4 maintaining the marketing rights. I would expect MS to blast this announcement if they  regained the rights.

Around the Network

please take away the filler that is COD e3 presentation.

MasterThief said:
please take away the filler that is COD e3 presentation.

Nah, nobody's doing that. Activision pays too much $$$. 

Tmfwang said:
Playstation shared the «reveal» of BO4 on Facebook, if that means anything.

FWIW, Sony didn't officially announce their COD marketing deal until E3. This deal may not officially start until then. 

Tmfwang said:
Playstation shared the «reveal» of BO4 on Facebook, if that means anything.

I thought MS would have made a grab for it. If MS didn't get it, that would be both RDR and CoD in Sony's corner for marketing this holiday.

Around the Network

Meh, I could see this as someone who plays the DLC on COD games, that this would be good news for an xb owner.

But doesnt really sway which console i would buy it for when it comes out. Personally, I play a few rounds online, get destroyed and over a week or so finish the campaign, if its good run through it on veteran difficulty and be done with it.

I am impressed they are still updating blops3 recently with new map and mode. I havent played them yet.

https://www.gamestop.com/

Not sure if this means anything, but the order GameStop’s website is advertising the game has the PS4 version in front of xb and pc versions. Usually that means the front version is the one that has the marketing. So maybe it stays with PS4 another year or GameStop is simply assuming PS4 has marketing.

Guess we’ll find out soon.