By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The Kremlin stopped Trump from appointing Mitt Romney as Secretary of State

Puppyroach said:
numberwang said:

One subject that Steele is believed to have discussed with Mueller’s investigators is a memo that he wrote in late November, 2016

The source is the 'piss-dossier' that the Democrats payed 12M$ to fabricate?

Well done of them for "fabricating" several pieces of information that turned out to be true then... 

Which crimes did the dossier prove? Source please.

Around the Network

Is there any law in USA about high rank treason?

Should we also ignore the fact that Rex Tillerson was awarded the Order of Friendship (Russia's highest honor for non-citizens) in 2013 by Putin himself at his private summer residence in Sochi?

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

numberwang said:
Puppyroach said:

Well done of them for "fabricating" several pieces of information that turned out to be true then... 

Where did anyone claim that the dossier gave evidence of committed crimes? 

SpokenTruth said:
Should we also ignore the fact that Rex Tillerson was awarded the Order of Friendship (Russia's highest honor for non-citizens) in 2013 by Putin himself at his private summer residence in Sochi?

Why do hate Russians so much? They are people like you and me too.

Around the Network
Puppyroach said:
numberwang said:

Where did anyone claim that the dossier gave evidence of committed crimes? 

A mix of fiction and tripe then?

I am starting to believe that people who believe Russia and Trump worked together are in the same group of 9/11 truthers.

numberwang said:
SpokenTruth said:

You're making many assumptions. Disliking the Russian leadership is not the same as disliking Russians. 

Cubedramirez said:
I am starting to believe that people who believe Russia and Trump worked together are in the same group of 9/11 truthers.

Yes, I am confident 9/11 happened  

numberwang said:
SpokenTruth said:

I actually don't.  What I don't like is their meddling with our elections, invading Crimea and Ukraine, killing gays, killing political opponents and developing a video of nuclear attack on Florida.

I don't have a problem with the people of Russia.  

Why don't you or Trump have a problem with those things?

Last edited by SpokenTruth - on 05 March 2018

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."