By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Monster Hunter: World Ships 7.5 Million those Legiana! (Best selling Capcom game in history)

dx11332sega said:
PS4 at 5 million and Xbox One at 2 million?

PS4 6M and Xbox 1.5M is more likely

Around the Network

wow looks like MH is staying on home consoles.

Wow looks like we wont be seeing another monster hunter game for nintendo. And capcom must regreted they made all those monster hunter games exclusive to nintendo.

Pinkie_pie said:
Wow looks like we wont be seeing another monster hunter game for nintendo. And capcom must regreted they made all those monster hunter games exclusive to nintendo.

they should still make a low budget version for switch.

Capcom would be stupid to make a low budget monster hunter game. They will want to make monster hunter better so they don't lose any fans. Unless nintendo start making powerful console again, it's hard to see another monster hunter for nintendo

Around the Network
Pinkie_pie said:
Capcom would be stupid to make a low budget monster hunter game. They will want to make monster hunter better so they don't lose any fans. Unless nintendo start making powerful console again, it's hard to see another monster hunter for nintendo

the can announce both versions at the same time, switch version would be a cut down version that can fit on switch. then gain maybe you are right, DMC4 sold 3 milllion, and capcom never bothered with a real sequel.

What’s even more good news is, 6 more Negrigante carapaces and I’ll have the full Negri armour set woohoo!

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Nothing short of amazing, IMO.

Highest shipping Capcom game ever already:
http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/finance/million.html

Beat out Resident Evil 5 at 7.3 million.
For reference, the previous highest selling Monster Hunter shipped 4.9 million.

Now to see how Deep Down does.