By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [PoTW] Which platform do you use most for gaming?

 

Which platform do you use most for gaming?

PlayStation 4 1,148 37.90%
 
Xbox One 326 10.76%
 
Nintendo Switch 922 30.44%
 
Nintendo 3DS 92 3.04%
 
PlayStation Vita 41 1.35%
 
Personal Computer 338 11.16%
 
Mobile (cell phone/tablet) 37 1.22%
 
Retro consoles 85 2.81%
 
Other (browser games, arcade games, etc.) 9 0.30%
 
I don't play games 31 1.02%
 
Total:3,029

50% PS4 Pro
30% PSVR
10% XBO X
5% PS Vita
5% Switch



Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

Right now PC, followed by the PS4



"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

PC, consoles are just for the 1st party titles.



PC 90% of the time, the other 10% goes to the Switch.



Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

3000 votes soon !



My prediction in 2023.

SW: 27m

PS5: 24m

XBS: 12m

Around the Network

PC, since its basically all consoles in one (Excluding Nintendo Platforms)



Currenlty, Nintendo Switch. I was PS4 before that, but seeing how I value my portability and Nintendo keeps releasing games that interest me, I find it hard to make time for my PS4 anymore. Even if they are ports of games that I passed on before, they are still new to me so I do not feel like I am missing out.



Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

when i was hooked on elder scrolls online it was PC but now Im playing my PS4 and 3DS more



 Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash