By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. March bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

GOW is looking to have a very strong Debut! Can't wait for April and the release of it!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
gtjay1982 said:
At least Amazon is starting to reflect the fact that Kirby is nowhere near far cry 5 in popularity in America and Europe. Thought I was talking crazy pills reading about Kirby being the big game of March.

2 versions of a popular series vs 1 exclusivity of a popular mid-tier series.

Anyway, Kirby is still higher in the yearly rankings and holds up in the ranking even after a week.

And since, actual sales aren't here, we probably won't get a good look at it until Nintendo and Ubi talks about the sales of both games.

Each version of far cry will outsell Kirby in March.  Digital or no digital.  We'll get shipment numbers which include digital

Kirby is holding up so well. I'm curious to see Nintendo's numbers.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Odyssey out of stock again, Zelda still not restocked. WTF are they doing?

Kirby is holding nicely in the charts (Top 5) except in DE and UK.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

Maybe Nintendo doesn't allocate too much stock to Amazon ?

It's clear that they're might be a problem with that but otherwise ... I can't think of nothing else to be honest :P

Well they were having g trouble with Game stock In Japan. Maybe this is how they solved those problems? Idk.

Mar1217 said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

Maybe Nintendo doesn't allocate too much stock to Amazon ?

It's clear that they're might be a problem with that but otherwise ... I can't think of nothing else to be honest :P

unless you care about amazon rankings, its not gonna affect nintendo. people will buy mario or zelda from other retailers, and it wont hurt sales.

Mar1217 said:
quickrick said:

unless you care about amazon rankings, its not gonna affect nintendo. people will buy mario or zelda from other retailers, and it wont hurt sales.

Wouldn't blame them. Who would want to wait for the shipping process and all that stuff, when you can just go to your local video game store and easily buy the game there (probably) ^^

yea best buy has it for the same price, and they will price match anyway.

23h from last update :

1 (-) - Nintendo Switch Neon - 17 (+2) - 299.00$ - In stock
2 (-) - Nintendo Switch Grey - 26 (-1) - 299.00$ - In stock
3 (-) - Playstation 4 Slim 1Tb Black - 27 (-) - 299.00$ - In stock
4 (+1) - XBox One S 1 Tb Sea of Thieves - 42 (+7) - 249.00$ - In stock
5 (-1) - Super Nes Classic - 56 (-15) - Third Party Sellers Only
6 (R) - XBox One S 1Tb Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - 80 (R) - 249.00$ - In stock
7 (-1) - Playstation 4 Pro 1 Tb - 83 (-) - 399.00$ - In Stock
8 (-1) - XBox One X 1 Tb - 87 (+4) - 498.00$ - In Stock

Out of Top 100 :

8 (-3) - XBox One S 500Gb - 97 (-24) - 249.99$ - In stock

PS4: 2 (-) ; NS: 2 (-) ; XBO: 3 (-)

A 299 ps4 still outselling a 250+ sea of thieves xboxkne bundle,just wauw.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil