By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. March bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Symbios63 said:
LipeJJ said:

PS4 is moving up again. Btw, was the GoW bundle restocked?

Glad to see Splatoon 2 on the top 30, I hope this game have legs in the west.

Was it unavailable at some point ? Or are you talking about the CE ?

I mean the one charting at #33. Were there 2 bundles of GoW? I really need to pay more attention if so.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Look at all this positive, healthy discussion

Marth said:
Just realised that Smash has started charting in the Yearly. Currently at 99 (12 at Monthly) :D

It’s now #11 at monthly and #83 on yearly. Moving up quite fast.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Carl2291 said:

Shut up and #bringbacksolifelike

NS is slowlying moving up fast from 15 to 12 in US ... Should be a great March

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Carl2291 said:

Now, if it can stay that way after the next NPD ...

if switch wins next NPD, then nobody can ever question amazon again :p

Mar1217 said:
quickrick said:

April will be the most interesting one though. I mean, will GOW and Labo have the expected outcome for their respective publishers ? Will they give a significant boost to their hardware (outside of bundles) ?

Cux to be honest, February might have some Xbox competition but March will be a lock for the Switch 

PS4 is taking April. 

Carl2291 said:

Yes as an observer these threads are tolerable for me to read again

Mar1217 said:
quickrick said:

April will be the most interesting one though. I mean, will GOW and Labo have the expected outcome for their respective publishers ? Will they give a significant boost to their hardware (outside of bundles) ?

Cux to be honest, February might have some Xbox competition but March will be a lock for the Switch 

april is typically a very slow month. i guess it will be interesting  because of the games you mentioned. i think FEB switch will come in last, we'll see.

quickrick said:
Mar1217 said:

april is typically a very slow month. i guess it will be interesting  because of the games you mentioned. i think FEB switch will come in last, we'll see.

I'd be interested to know how you came to that conclusion.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!