By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ni No Kuni 2 versus Kirby Star Allies

Which game will win?

Ni No Kuni, both in sales and MC 23 35.38%

Kirby, both in sales and MC 11 16.92%

Ni No Kuni in sales, Kirby in MC 2 3.08%

Kirby in sales, Ni No Kuni in MC 29 44.62%

Total:65

I'm buying Ni no Kuni II on day one. I hope it reviews very well and hope it sells more too. I'm excited for it and for the new battle system; it looks fast, smooth and fun. And then there's the kingdom building, the army skirmishes, the cute chibi overworld, the same gorgeous Gibhli inspired graphics and art, etc. Can't wait!

Around the Network

I( still there´s not a "competition" here... both games seemed aimed at different audiences. Anyway.... Ni No Kuni will probably sell better. Still, I believe this Kirby game may be the best selling of the latest entries in the series.

Huh ,Ni no Kuni sold 1.5 million ? Not bad.

My prediction in 2021.

SW: 30m

PS5 16m

XBS: 7.5m

Ni No Kuni 2 will win both.

Kirby should win both. When I see the name "Ni No Kuni" I have no idea what that is, but when I see Kirby I immediately light up! ^^

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Kirby should win both. When I see the name "Ni No Kuni" I have no idea what that is, but when I see Kirby I immediately light up! ^^

Jeez, I wonder why that is .... ;)  

Anyways nah, Ni No Kuni 2 will win the metascore. 

The safest bet seems to be Ni No Kuni for MC and Kirby for sales. But you never know Ni No Kuni may reach new heights on ps4.

Barkley said:
The safest bet seems to be Ni No Kuni for MC and Kirby for sales. But you never know Kirby may reach new heights on Switch.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

BraLoD said:
Comparisons this days...

Not like the good old days when Final Fantasy 7 - Legend of dragoon comparison's where the height of stimulating debate among the intelligentsia.

mjk45 said:
BraLoD said:
Comparisons this days...

Not like the good old days when Final Fantasy 7 - Legend of dragoon comparison's where the height of stimulating debate among the intelligentsia.

Intelligent people knew LoD was better, though xD

Well, at least both were big JRPGs xO