Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ni No Kuni 2 versus Kirby Star Allies

Which game will win?

Ni No Kuni, both in sales and MC 23 35.38%

Kirby, both in sales and MC 11 16.92%

Ni No Kuni in sales, Kirby in MC 2 3.08%

Kirby in sales, Ni No Kuni in MC 29 44.62%

Total:65
CaptainExplosion said:
Kirby should win both. When I see the name "Ni No Kuni" I have no idea what that is, but when I see Kirby I immediately light up! ^^

That's mostly your fault .
It's obvious that a 25 years old franchise, owned by the biggest software developer, is more well known that a game that has only 1 release until now (wich has no relationship between MC score or sales btw). But if you have any knowledge about rpg, anime, or good games in general, you should at least have some idea about what Ni no Kuni is. Besides, NNK could be the best game ever, but you'll never know it if you only play Nintendo games.

- K E M S -

Around the Network

Well the MC turned out how most expected with Ni No Kuni taking the win their.

Now we just wait on sales, which Kirby will probably win, so a very strange yet predictable comparison.

Dr.Vita said:
Ni No Kuni 2 will win both.

It will lose the sales battle quite easily.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Sales-wise I expect Kirby to come ahead.

John2290 said:
Why would you even compare these two? Might as well start comparing Mario cart games with Bethesda games if they happen to release in the same time frame. Different systems, different genres, completely different audience or even potential audience even past the fact that they are on different systems with an insanely large gap in market share.

Because some people (the OP) wish to see the world burn.

For christ sake, we got SoT vs GOW not so long after that. Same thing there.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
John2290 said:
Why would you even compare these two? Might as well start comparing Mario cart games with Bethesda games if they happen to release in the same time frame. Different systems, different genres, completely different audience or even potential audience even past the fact that they are on different systems with an insanely large gap in market share.

John2290 said:
Mar1217 said:

SoT vs GoW. Lol, good one. You got a link to that? ^^. 

I might up a thread between I am Mayo 2 and Red dead 2 as it makes perfect sense, they both have the number 2 in the title. 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=235123&page=15

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Kirby wins in terms of sales just on brand recognition, people will see the Pink ball and purchase without much thought.

Flilix said:
Darwinianevolution said:
One question, why these two games? What exactly are we comparing here?

Because they're releasing close to eachother, because they're both equally popular and equally good, and because there haven't been a lot of interesting threads on this site lately.

I know it's been a month since you said this, but... in what universe is Ni No Kuni as popular as Kirby?

Cuphead has them both beat, its the perfect mixture of the two, platforming of Kirby with an artys look like Ni No Kuni. Interesting to see if they have the legs to outsell it.

I honestly say Ni No Kuni on Reviews but Kirby with the legs.. or feet.. what ever he has.