By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ni No Kuni 2 versus Kirby Star Allies

Which game will win?

Ni No Kuni, both in sales and MC 23 35.38%

Kirby, both in sales and MC 11 16.92%

Ni No Kuni in sales, Kirby in MC 2 3.08%

Kirby in sales, Ni No Kuni in MC 29 44.62%

Total:65

Kirby wins in terms of sales just on brand recognition, people will see the Pink ball and purchase without much thought.

Around the Network
Flilix said:
Darwinianevolution said:
One question, why these two games? What exactly are we comparing here?

Because they're releasing close to eachother, because they're both equally popular and equally good, and because there haven't been a lot of interesting threads on this site lately.

I know it's been a month since you said this, but... in what universe is Ni No Kuni as popular as Kirby?

Cuphead has them both beat, its the perfect mixture of the two, platforming of Kirby with an artys look like Ni No Kuni. Interesting to see if they have the legs to outsell it.

I honestly say Ni No Kuni on Reviews but Kirby with the legs.. or feet.. what ever he has.

PortisheadBiscuit said:

Kirby wins in terms of sales just on brand recognition, people will see the Pink ball and purchase without much thought.

How many Kirby games have outsold the first NNK?

Azzanation said:

Cuphead has them both beat, its the perfect mixture of the two, platforming of Kirby with an artys look like Ni No Kuni. Interesting to see if they have the legs to outsell it.

I honestly say Ni No Kuni on Reviews but Kirby with the legs.. or feet.. what ever he has.

Cuphead looks nothing like Ni No Kuni. Cuphead has an original but ugly, 1930d cartoon artstyle.