By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Top 20 Best-selling video games in France, Germany and Spain for 2017

zorg1000 said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Switch has that many games? I'm surprised to be honest. PS4 has got to be pushing over 1400 games so it's probably is 7 to 1 but it's a useless stat anyway. I wasn't even that serious when I said it. We should be more interested attach rate but I couldn't tell you what was Switch's attach rate is or what PS4's was in its first year. 

What I do know is that people but Nintendo consoles to play Nintendo games. The same is true with PS4 and Xbox but to a far lesser extent. 

EDIT. Just used VGC to work out attach rate for first 11 months for both. Switch 3.1 and PS4 3.3. PSN probably sells a lot more games that Switch's online store to push attach rate up. 

Switch is approaching 500 games total.

And idk if PSN sells that much more than eShop, we have gotten a ton of reports of indie titles doing great on Switch, many of which sell best on Switch.

Edit, wiki says PS4 has 1731 games planned or released while Switch has 834 games planned or released.

205, 83, 500, 834. There's a lot of numbers being thrown around and some really dodgy one. Anyway, the attach rate point still stands even if you think the Nintendo store is on the same level as PSN. 

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:
zorg1000 said:

Switch is approaching 500 games total.

And idk if PSN sells that much more than eShop, we have gotten a ton of reports of indie titles doing great on Switch, many of which sell best on Switch.

Edit, wiki says PS4 has 1731 games planned or released while Switch has 834 games planned or released.

205, 83, 500, 834. There's a lot of numbers being thrown around and some really dodgy one. Anyway, the attach rate point still stands even if you think the Nintendo store is on the same level as PSN. 

83, retail

205, retail+digital since December

~500, retail+digital available now

834, retail+digital released or announced

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
SWORDF1SH said:

83, retail

205, retail+digital since December

~500, retail+digital available now

834, retail+digital released or announced

That's pretty impressive in all fairness. I would say that's more than PS4's total within the same time frame. 

tag