By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Top 20 Best-selling video games in France, Germany and Spain for 2017

PEEPer0nni said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Amaaaaging !

Zelda sold better than Horizon in Europe !

Wow a milked 30 year old franchise sold better than a new IP.

Probably shaming on that user who created a thread who thinks Horizon would beat Zelda in terms of Sales and Metascore. 



Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Amaaaaging !

Zelda sold better than Horizon in Europe !

It’s true rhat the PS4 got a huge amount of popular games last year.



FIFA #1 in every country!

Spain though... two separate FIFA games in the top 3? Amazing!



Jranation said:
PEEPer0nni said:

Wow a milked 30 year old franchise sold better than a new IP.

Probably shaming on that user who created a thread who thinks Horizon would beat Zelda in terms of Sales and Metascore. 

He based his prediction probably on the lack of faith in the success of Switch not Zelda.



PEEPer0nni said:
Jranation said:

Probably shaming on that user who created a thread who thinks Horizon would beat Zelda in terms of Sales and Metascore. 

He based his prediction probably on the lack of faith in the success of Switch not Zelda.

It was dumb eithrr way. And stop saying zelda is milked



Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
FIFA #1 in every country!

Spain though... two separate FIFA games in the top 3? Amazing!

You know, Spain loves football, and football, and also football, even with or without a spanish football player on the cover



"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me

PEEPer0nni said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Amaaaaging !

Zelda sold better than Horizon in Europe !

Wow a milked 30 year old franchise sold better than a new IP.

Yes ! Zelda won ! 



SKMBlake said:
Ka-pi96 said:
FIFA #1 in every country!

Spain though... two separate FIFA games in the top 3? Amazing!

You know, Spain loves football, and football, and also football, even with or without a spanish football player on the cover

Everybody drink water. We need water game.



It's not like Zelda is actually confirmed to beat HZD in Europe, because you know digital sales and the rest of europe and the like.

It was 3.4m shipped in that old announcement, but 915k was digital. IE over 25%, and likely close to 35% digital like in the US.

I mean just comparing the US digital ratios and it isn't even close.
Switch - 925k (900k retail, 25k digital)
Wii U - 460k

HZD > 1 million ( >354k digital)

I mean yeah it is obvious Zelda outsold HZD in the US and Japan, but Europe is another story.



Farsala said:
It's not like Zelda is actually confirmed to beat HZD in Europe, because you know digital sales and the rest of europe and the like.

It was 3.4m shipped in that old announcement, but 915k was digital. IE over 25%, and likely close to 35% digital like in the US.

I mean just comparing the US digital ratios and it isn't even close.
Switch - 925k (900k retail, 25k digital)
Wii U - 460k

HZD > 1 million ( >354k digital)

I mean yeah it is obvious Zelda outsold HZD in the US and Japan, but Europe is another story.

Nah it outsold it in Europe as well. Going by sales figures you can add 5% for BotW and 40% HDZ and BotW still outsells it.

 

UK was the only region where HDZ was ahead and by alot but BotW had legs through out the year and ots virtually a tie in the UK (sony best Market ninty worst)

 

Add in France sales that are 511k vs 255k and there is no contest. HDZ would need 256k digital just to tie it in france. Spain HDZ can have a high digital and still not surpass BotW retail.

 

BotW in Europe is as an estimate around 2.5mil shipped+digital. (8.2mil+ BotW WW by years end)

 

Estimates botw WW

1.02mil+ Japan

4.5mil NoA

3mil+ elsewhere