By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic Unleashed, best looking Wii title yet!?

I do think this could be Wii graphics at max. Why the hell would Nintendo do something like taking the Ps360 versions' pics? Do you know how dumb that sounds? People reading the magazine would expect what they show not show something fake. People would be extremely disappointed with Nintendo.

(No offense makingmusic, it just sounded a little dumb.)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network
superchunk said:
ohhh the Wii can't handle graphics better than Galaxy....bitch please, Galaxy could probably of been done on the Gamecube. [not directed at anyone specific]

By next year, most multi-platform games will be built on Wii and ported to PS360. PS360 will get bumps up to 720p/1080p with some better textures/lighting. But Wii will have primary builds and best game controls.

keep dreaming man cuz it ain't gonna happen, there will deliver it's games and the PS3/360 will fight and deliver their games, the machines this generation are simply to different to just make games for one and then port to the others, and this is why you see 2 different dev teams working on the PS3/360 and wii version of the same multi platform game, and I honestly belive it'll remain like this for a while to come.

But, I will say this, I believe the game that Factor 5 will make will push the Wii's graphics SUPER high, maybe even 720p. Look at Lair.

You guys are just skeptical because it's SEGA making this. Their games don't usually look THIS good. (except for Sonic the Hedgehog Ps360 which sucked ass.)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

True Genius

Damn, Jake! You are so negative today! Did someone put a damn bee in your undies or something?

True Genius
daactualfact said:
But, I will say this, I believe the game that Factor 5 will make will push the Wii's graphics SUPER high, maybe even 720p. Look at Lair.

You guys are just skeptical because it's SEGA making this. Their games don't usually look THIS good. (except for Sonic the Hedgehog Ps360 which sucked ass.)

the Wii can't render 720p graphics to it's frame buffer, it's to small, and then theirs the fact that the wii physically can't output 720p despite being able to use the component cables.

Factor 5 will push the wii and there's no doubt about it, but how far they can push it has yet to be determined, so I'll take the wait and see approach.

Around the Network
daactualfact said:
Damn, Jake! You are so negative today! Did someone put a damn bee in your undies or something?

negative..no of course not, but I am being realistic as possible despite the fact that I'm about to fall into a coma of sleep. lolz

Soriku said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
daactualfact said:
There's a lot of damn negativity in this thread. I mean, I am also skeptical too, but some people just express their opinions in the wrong way!

It all started with jake the fakes crap comment to fazz and then the thread went to hell with negativity. :(

Hey, I was being realistic, not in lala land like fazz.

I just merely suggested we wait for real in game pics of the game, which these are clearly not.

I LOL'D. If those are not in-game then what ARE they? FMV? Dude, they just confirmed it was for the Wii. Stop the damage control.

dude, open your eyes, their aren't any jaggies in the pictures, that alone gives it away that it's not real in game screenshoots, unless of course they've been cleaned up which...well is just as bad as not being real in game shots.

jake_the_fake1 said:
Soriku said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
daactualfact said:
There's a lot of damn negativity in this thread. I mean, I am also skeptical too, but some people just express their opinions in the wrong way!

It all started with jake the fakes crap comment to fazz and then the thread went to hell with negativity. :(

Hey, I was being realistic, not in lala land like fazz.

I just merely suggested we wait for real in game pics of the game, which these are clearly not.

I LOL'D. If those are not in-game then what ARE they? FMV? Dude, they just confirmed it was for the Wii. Stop the damage control.

dude, open your eyes, their aren't any jaggies in the pictures, that alone gives it away that it's not real in game screenshoots, unless of course they've been cleaned up which...well is just as bad as not being real in game shots.

Lala land? Jesus Christ. You seriosly SERIOUSLY think this, THIS Sonic game looks on par with Uncharted or Heavenly Sword? Bioshock? Gears? If you think "realistic" means to think Wii < PS2, then you are in a mistake. 

Those pics look good for in-game or not. The final verdict is going to be based off the gameplay as always.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

superchunk said:
ohhh the Wii can't handle graphics better than Galaxy....bitch please, Galaxy could probably of been done on the Gamecube. [not directed at anyone specific]

By next year, most multi-platform games will be built on Wii and ported to PS360. PS360 will get bumps up to 720p/1080p with some better textures/lighting. But Wii will have primary builds and best game controls.

==> This is a possibility. But is Ninty pushing in this way ???

so much multiplateform game are still coming to the Xbox360/PS3 and not the Wii.

I remember 6-9 months ago, everybody stated that a shift will happen toward the Wii and that big games will be multiplateform Wii/PS3/Xbox360. I m still waiting.

Time to Work !