By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Secret message in Metal Gear Survive says 'KJP Forever', calls director a bastard and producer cunning

fatslob-:O said:
This is fucking stupid, why doesn't the artist quit his damn job if he worships Kojima so much ? LOL

He afraid of not getting a stable income for following a blind path like his visionary ?

Well, I dont think he's expecting to keep the job anyways.

He's basically quitting in a very, rather unorthodox fashion.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

Wouldn't it be funny if it were just a coincident xD

I think some people are losing sight of what's in focus here:

Fuck Konami, like Valdath said.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

flashfire926 said:

Well, I dont think he's expecting to keep the job anyways.

He's basically quitting in a very, rather unorthodox fashion.

Yeah but that's not needed for the rest of the team to take shit for what one employee did ... 

I'm not a fan of Konami since I couldn't give a damn about most of their franchises but what they or itself did was dumb ... (if Konami is going to go down just let their games show for themselves how they've fallen in quality) 

Last edited by fatslob-:O - on 27 February 2018

Thats one way of saying "I quit, please fire me".

Around the Network

pretty lame

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Has it possibly occurred to anyone that Kojima was getting too big of a head and Konami rightly fired him? It is well known he is a diva and dare I say - a bit of a prick on twitter.

twintail said:
Talk about unprofessional

Because Konami handled the Kojima situation professionally? Konami deserves every shit storm that is coming to them. 

John2290 said:
Wouldn't this be the work of the translators/localization team, though? Surely it wouldn't be to hard to narrow it down to who done it and since that person most likely is based in the west they won't be able to lock them in the gulags, perhaps terminating them would be the most they can do?

Or sending them an evelope filled with black sand.

HintHRO said:
twintail said:
Talk about unprofessional

Because Konami handled the Kojima situation professionally? Konami deserves every shit storm that is coming to them. 

Due to NDAs, no one really knows what happened.  When Kojima finally does start talking, you’ll only get his side.

People are usually fired through faults of their own.  You realize that, right?