By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sega is visiting Microsoft, but for what?

dx11332sega said:
kirby007 said:

So who, what, where is visiting be more specific

Search this video on youtube 

SEGA AND MICROSOFT HAVE SOMETHING BREWING UP THEIR SLEEVES KONAMI HAS GONE TO FAR THIS TIME

"YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE HOW IT ENDS!!!"

Sorry,had to do that.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:
kirby007 said:

So who, what, where is visiting be more specific

Search this video on youtube 

SEGA AND MICROSOFT HAVE SOMETHING BREWING UP THEIR SLEEVES KONAMI HAS GONE TO FAR THIS TIME

Something brewing up their sleeves, eh? Sounds unsanitary.

YOU WILL SERVE THE BRIGHT LORD!

I hear rumors that Microsoft is publishing the Dreamcast 2 and that they are already making an actual good NEW sonic game. My uncle who works at Sega told me this.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems!

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Maybe Microsoft could publish the Xbox under Sega's name in Japan.

I will guess....Sonic something.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

It will be interesting who takes 2nd spot this gen if Sega makes a few exclusives for xbox one. I can see both xbox one and switch selling 70m lifetime

flashfire926 said:
relic, a sega-owned studio, is making Age of Empires IV, which will be published by microsoft. Maybe its in regards to that.

and halo wars 2 was made by Creative Assembly, also SEGA

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Maybe they are teaming up for some games for Xbox 2? I wouldn't be unprecedented. I mean, they even had Kinect exclusives at the beginning (even Sonic).

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Sonic nuts & rings.

A joint sonic and Halo promotion. Sonic will be running around in circles on a Halo while collecting little Halos, and all of that will unlock more characters and halos to run around and collect more little Halos, thus forming an eternal and circular GaaS.