By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you had to live in another country, what would be your preference?

I live in the USA but would move to Costa Rica if the US were to become the next Greece.

Around the Network

Probabely Japan, or Canada as well. But not in the US, too scared to get shot by a disturbed teenager or a cop for no reason

Idk. Sweden for the chicks, or Hawaii or Greece for the weather. 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

It would be Japan probably for me. Mainly due to the culture. I've always found it interesting and always wanting to learn more about it.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I live in Canada and i would like to move to LA for some opportunities but other than that idk... i love it here and i don't want to live anywhere else. I'm dying to visit Australia tho but live there, nope.

Around the Network

Norway, Switzerland, Japan.

All have pros and cons.

xMetroid said:
I live in Canada and i would like to move to LA for some opportunities but other than that idk... i love it here and i don't want to live anywhere else. I'm dying to visit Australia tho but live there, nope.

Hope you don't get homeless in LA. Australia is a place that would not be very high in places for me to visit, but it would be very high in places to live.

Well, the United States would be the most convenient by far, but if not that France I guess since I'm at least familiar with the language.

By the way my first pick would be the USA. On LinkedIn and Indeed I usually look for jobs in Texas, Michigan and Georgia for fun. Australia is second.

I've got a family so I would stay in western Europe for sure.

Nordic countries would be preferable, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland would be ok as well.

If I had to live outside of Europe i'd probably want to live in Australia or New Zeeland.