By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you had to live in another country, what would be your preference?

If you were to move to another country, where would it be? I assume some people on this forum are immigrants, but I would like to hear responses anyway.

I would say the USA, but I already lived there for 4 years so I will go with Australia instead. First of all them speaking English is the biggest positive. Melbourne would be my city of choice as its weather is cooler than the rest of the country, plus the museums, food and sports. Australian architecture is also pretty similar to North America. Basically I think it would be the easiest country to adapt to.

Last edited by HomokHarcos - on 24 February 2018

Around the Network

Japan. I'm part Japanese. I like the culture, anime, video games and not being politically correct. I also have family there.

Either Canada or the UK.

Proud to be a Californian.

Well, anything in western Europe would be just fine... Or Japan, or New Zealand, perhaps.

China would be interesting, as well, though a bit more to get used to.

Maybe Singapore.

I think that's about it...

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

The Netherlands. Which is where I am.

Around the Network

I live in the United States. If I had a choice to move to another country it would be Australia, New Zealand, Canada, or Switzerland in that order. Why? They have the highest standards of living with a respect for diversity, individuality, and plurality. Plus three our of four of these are countries with native English speakers. Canada has the advantage of being close to home, but Australia and New Zealand have bearable weather.

Ireland? There is a beautiful nature here.

Heaven.

I live in the USA if I moved it would be Italy or Ireland

Any country where a ps4 don't cost the equivalent of 900 us dolars.