Forums - Website Topics - Hide Avatar Banners

Machina said:
pokoko said:

As far as I can see, people with official positions should have their banners displayed in the name of transparency. On the other hand, people who have banners "because they have friends on the admin/mod team" ... why is that even a thing in the first place?

+1

Exactly what I was talking about. You admins are bullies. One of you slaps tags on me to make me look ridiculous, the other one insists that they need to be removed because they feed my ego too much.

I want my tags back.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Machina said:

+1

Exactly what I was talking about. You admins are bullies. One of you slaps tags on me to make me look ridiculous, the other one insists that they need to be removed because they feed my ego too much.

I want my tags back.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=14660

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

RolStoppable said:
Machina said:

+1

I want my tags back.

You just complained about being bullied by being given those tags. Now you're complaining about being treated the same as everyone else by not having custom tags. You can't have it both ways.

Anyway, I was just expressing my opinion, which was perfectly put by pokoko - I didn't insist on anything.

Last edited by Machina - on 24 February 2018

Someone really complained about that? Wow, there's strange people out there.

But kudos for you for taking your time and do it, even if it's pretty much useless.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

okr said:
Strange request.

Indeed.

JEMC said:

But kudos for you for taking your time and do it, even if it's pretty much useless.

I wouldn't call it a complaint, but the guy who asked for it is pretty weird. I've played on mic with him on PSN and he's told me that he's been arrested for trespassing, twice, while trying to eat other peoples garbage.

Chinese food for breakfast

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
okr said:
Strange request.

Indeed.

JEMC said:

I wouldn't call it a complaint, but the guy who asked for it is pretty weird. I've played on mic with him on PSN and he's told me that he's been arrested for trespassing, twice, while trying to eat other peoples garbage.

Smart but it was you

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I like mine. custom made baby!

kirby007 said:
COKTOE said:

Indeed.

Smart but it was you

Chinese food for breakfast

COKTOE said:
kirby007 said:

Smart but it was you

You cant keep things hidden for vgcleaks

deskpro2k3 said:
I like mine. custom made baby!

At least that one is clearly not mimicking the sites built in tags.

I see since my posts last night there is another new tag added the sales team one? or was that there already, I'm confuse.

Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8