By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump Wants Something Done About Violent Video Games And Movies; Blames Them For School Shootings.

Soundwave said: 

CNN reached out to an unnamed 17-year-old Parkland High School student following Trump's remarks. When asked about the president's statement, the student replied, "That's just a really pathetic excuse on behalf of the president. I grew up playing video games, Call of Duty, all those first-person shooting games. I would never dream of taking the lives of any of my peers."

lol, politicians always want to blame video games. 

Where did it say he'll do anything? He was responding to feedback he was receiving during the meetings he had. Also CNN is as much of a joke as anything out there right now. Watching their coverage on anything gives me the impression they honestly have no clue how to address or cover anything from the white house aside from a knee jerk reaction that everything is bad. 

I am willing to make a bet that during all this 'Trump hates video games' reporting that no one of merit has mentioned that in 2013 a previous President had a 10 million dollar funded task force through executive order doing the same thing. 

Don't hold your breath if you're waiting for intellectual honesty in reporting. 

Around the Network
TorterraBoy said:

FUCK YOU TRUMP YOU STUPID FAT SHIT,

VIDEO GAMES ARE ALSO IN EUROPE WITH 300% LESS SCHOOL SHOOTINGS

How are those car ramming, bombings, acid attacks, knives attacks, beach attacks, etc treating you?

Pemalite said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

No we didn't. He lost the majority vote. I mean I get that it was our fault he came that far in the first place. But it's still stupid that the electoral could get him into office when the popular vote showed Hillary winning.

I said "Americans voted for him". - Not the "Majority voted for him".
I am well aware he lost the majority vote.

However... People still voted for him, your electoral processes put him into power. - It's the entire countries own fault.

He may not be the president that many wanted, but it is certainly the president the USA needed so that some people taking a blasé approach to politics might start taking it more seriously.

Well yes I suppose if you put it that way you're right. However, I already addressed that in my original reply just to be sure.

Cubedramirez said:
TorterraBoy said:

How are those car ramming, bombings, acid attacks, knives attacks, beach attacks, etc treating you?

Deadly incidents are far, FAR more rare and smaller in scope in Europe than in the US.

And none of that has anything to do with video games and your 'whataboutisms' don't change that.

Cubedramirez said:
TorterraBoy said:

some of those we get because our fine ally from across the sea (where it's hard to reach) had a longing to fuck up a region in our relative backyard

Around the Network

If I were trump I’d be a more concerned about the comb over.

That’s from a “president “ who wants to give teachers guns.
Baffles me why guns are thought of as a commodity in America.

Aeolus451 said:
Typical sjw tactic. Putting words into other people's mouths when they didn't actually say that. He didn't actually say he wanted to ban video games. He only brought up a rating system. Once he realizes there's a rating system, he'll just move on.

Haha this is just too ironic

Aeolus451 said:
Typical sjw tactic. Putting words into other people's mouths when they didn't actually say that. He didn't actually say he wanted to ban video games. He only brought up a rating system. Once he realizes there's a rating system, he'll just move on.

No need to be offended because the dear leader made a fool of himself, again. As usual he doesn´t even do any homework at all before making moronic claims, looking into the ratings system that is in place today or the research that has been done on the subject.

In the UK TRUMP means “to fart”.