By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is there still a chance for February Direct?

Will it be Nintendo Direct in February?

Yes 9 18.37%

No 40 81.63%

Total:49

March like others have said. Dont expect it to be a ''big'' direct though. It will just give us updates on games we already know about and hopefully some damn release dates

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Maybe, since directs can be announced a few days prior to its release.But If I were to guess, a direct would happen somewhere near Kirby, to hype up that game and flesh out more the year.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Well there is a theory floating around that Nintendo might release the Mario Odyssey February update during the direct. Sorta like a how they release the Zelda DLC during the game awards. If there is going to be one than it will be next Tuesday. Otherwise I expect it to be in March or April.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

mZuzek said:
I'm beginning to fear they won't do anything until E3.

I know that's probably not gonna happen, and indeed I hope not, but I don't know, Nintendo's been way too silent lately.

Silent?

In Dec/Jan they announced ports of Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors & Tropical Freeze along with new titles Bayonetta 3, Mario Tennis, Labo Variety & Labo Robot.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

There's some downtime planned for Nintendo Switch's servers over the next day or so and some downtime scheduled for the eShop early next week. It seems to be happening globally at the same time.

Entirely plausible it's regular maintenance, and the eShop work might be related to them adding the option to use My Nintendo points on Switch purchases, but it would be good (though a stretch) if this is related to an upcoming direct.

Around the Network

I'm guessing February 27, 28 or March 1 -- basically the week before the 1 year anniversary of the Switch's launch.

Keep pushing the date back, it will eventually be right.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Guess it's time for March speculations

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I am guessing march as well. Full recap late March after all numbers come in.

Dont they usually announce a direct 3 days before it goes live?

Pocky Lover Boy!