By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Sales 20 January 2018

Intrinsic said:
pokoko said:

What do you mean?

If you are looking at all 3 consoles.... then you will find that one isnt just also doing bad in EU but also in japan.

Xbox peaked 2 years into its life. Its getting lower and lower.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
Intrinsic said:
pokoko said:

What do you mean?

If you are looking at all 3 consoles.... then you will find that one isnt just also doing bad in EU but also in japan.

By "big difference maker" I'm referring to the fact that Europe is the only place with a wide separation between ALL THREE places.  

The total of the Switch didn't change from the previous update, is that normal ?

"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me

Man,that gap between Xbox and the other two...

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Oh yeah, Switch is cannibalizing 3DS and NOT the PS4 like a lot of people were saying.

Nice week for PS4 and Switch, next one the PS4 could be at nearly 500K with MHW.

Around the Network
kazuyamishima said:
Oh yeah, Switch is cannibalizing 3DS and NOT the PS4 like a lot of people were saying.

Nice week for PS4 and Switch, next one the PS4 could be at nearly 500K with MHW.

Alot of people were not saying that, it was one person and people made a running joke out of it.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

kazuyamishima said:

Kerotan isn't "a lot of people", he's just 1.

Ka-pi96 said:
kazuyamishima said:

Kerotan isn't "a lot of people", he's just 1.

Frog usually multiplies at a fast rate, so he might not be alone anymore ...

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Can't disapprove of a week with PS4 up there.

Kerotan said:
Ps4 on top baby!

Outselling xbox by over x3 despite the xbox x.

It’s funny, the ratio went from 2.5:1 to now 3:1 after the Scorpio launched....Ouch.

is this MHW week in Japan? If so those number look low for PS4.