By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Sales 20 January 2018

Skeeuk said:
Xbox one numbers are shocking can't believe it. How's it gone so wrong for them

its what happens when you make a console for games but forget to make games.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
MinatozakiSana said:
Can't wait for PS4 to go beast mode next week

What's so special next week?

CrazyGamer2017 said:

What's so special next week?

MHW releases ... 

I'd be curious to know why the numbers are so low for Xbox in Europe. I totally understand Japan since Microsoft essentially abandoned Japan and making games that would appeal to them. Europe on the other hand I assumed would have similar interests and enjoy the same types of games as North America would and therefore make the numbers closer to the gap in NA, which Sony is winning but Microsoft is still at a respectable number. Does Microsoft just not promote there, is it the games or is it something else?

I think at this point Microsoft is just preparing for next gen. they have said they are focusing heavy on games now but at this point that won't catch them up, but it may at least give them some more established IPs for when next gen comes that they can at least have a good solid lineup rather then the usual 3.

Wish Xbox was doing better, though it's my least played console this gen...it's never fun to see a console not live up to its potential.

Around the Network

mmmmm why did they adjust down the Switch?

Keybladewielder said:

Mainly because of quickrick and others, constantly bleating with their anecdotal and nonexistant "edvidence".

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

peachbuggy said:
Keybladewielder said:

Mainly because of quickrick and others, constantly bleating with their anecdotal and nonexistant "edvidence".

You can't fight quickrick. He's too powerful.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

peachbuggy said:
Keybladewielder said:

I'm confused? What did they adjust down? The total number? It was 14.0 last week on the chart ... but that might just be because the chart hasn't updated. Did they adjust it down to 14.0 again this week?

danno_omen said:
I'd be curious to know why the numbers are so low for Xbox in Europe. I totally understand Japan since Microsoft essentially abandoned Japan and making games that would appeal to them. Europe on the other hand I assumed would have similar interests and enjoy the same types of games as North America would and therefore make the numbers closer to the gap in NA, which Sony is winning but Microsoft is still at a respectable number. Does Microsoft just not promote there, is it the games or is it something else?

I think at this point Microsoft is just preparing for next gen. they have said they are focusing heavy on games now but at this point that won't catch them up, but it may at least give them some more established IPs for when next gen comes that they can at least have a good solid lineup rather then the usual 3.

Sony and Nintendo clearly offer the better package. Around 75% of European console gamers game on PS4 atm, So there’s no incentive to get an X1 with Microsoft‘s lacklustre support. People in the US are more patriotic and multiplayer centric oriented.

I’m actually much more puzzled it is still selling like it in the US, than why it’s not in the rest of the world.