By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kotaku "Spyro Trilogy Remaster Coming to PS4 This Year"

are you getting it?

yes! nostalgia overload. 22 53.66%

maybe, need to see how it turns out first. 10 24.39%

nope! never enjoyed spyro, wont now. 5 12.20%

check results. 4 9.76%

Total:41
RavenXtra said:
From the article:

"While this detail will not be part of the announcement in March, the game will be a one-year timed exclusive for PS4, before being ported to other systems in 2019. Apparently, the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is tied to similar one year exclusivity window, so expect to see multiple ports of that in 2018."

Can't wait! :o

I can wait. Doesn't mean that I don't want the games, just that I can wait.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network

Can't wait to get this game on the Switch, yeah it takes too long, but cool though. :D

ps4 needs these cartoony style games to attract more family friendly audience.now they just need to make CTR.

Barkley said:
Why are these titles referred to as "remasters", it's a disservice in my opinion. Every single thing is created from scratch.
Wind Waker HD is a remaster, Uncharted Collection is a remaster, Master Chief Collection is a remaster.

Crash/This is a remake.

Yeah they should call them remake's instead.

If this is real then I'll be so happy!!

Around the Network

I was never a big Crash fan so the N. Sane Trilogy wasnt a big deal for me but i loved Spyro as a kid, will definitely get this if true.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
I was never a big Crash fan so the N. Sane Trilogy wasnt a big deal for me but i loved Spyro as a kid, will definitely get this if true.

I could rather identify with a crazy bandicoot than a purple dragon, so I never played Spyro, but I’m willing to give it a try.

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 13 February 2018

That would be fucking amazing if true! Definite day 1 purchase for me!

"Say the name of the title I'm getting Day 1."
"Spyro Trilogy Remastered?"
"You're Goddamn right."

Errorist76 said:
zorg1000 said:

I couldn’t rather identify with a crazy bandicoot than a purple dragon, so I never played Spyro, but I’m willing to give it a try.

Lol i have no idea what "couldn't rather identify with" means but i just preferred Spyro's gameplay alot more than Crash.

I love 2D platformers and i love 3D platformers, Crash kinda falls in an awkward middle ground that i just didnt enjoy much.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.