By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kotaku "Spyro Trilogy Remaster Coming to PS4 This Year"

are you getting it?

yes! nostalgia overload. 22 53.66%

maybe, need to see how it turns out first. 10 24.39%

nope! never enjoyed spyro, wont now. 5 12.20%

check results. 4 9.76%

Total:41

ps4 needs these cartoony style games to attract more family friendly audience.now they just need to make CTR.

Around the Network
Barkley said:
Why are these titles referred to as "remasters", it's a disservice in my opinion. Every single thing is created from scratch.
Wind Waker HD is a remaster, Uncharted Collection is a remaster, Master Chief Collection is a remaster.

Crash/This is a remake.

Yeah they should call them remake's instead.

If this is real then I'll be so happy!!

I was never a big Crash fan so the N. Sane Trilogy wasnt a big deal for me but i loved Spyro as a kid, will definitely get this if true.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
I was never a big Crash fan so the N. Sane Trilogy wasnt a big deal for me but i loved Spyro as a kid, will definitely get this if true.

I could rather identify with a crazy bandicoot than a purple dragon, so I never played Spyro, but I’m willing to give it a try.

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 13 February 2018

Around the Network

"Say the name of the title I'm getting Day 1."
"Spyro Trilogy Remastered?"
"You're Goddamn right."

Errorist76 said:
zorg1000 said:

I couldn’t rather identify with a crazy bandicoot than a purple dragon, so I never played Spyro, but I’m willing to give it a try.

Lol i have no idea what "couldn't rather identify with" means but i just preferred Spyro's gameplay alot more than Crash.

I love 2D platformers and i love 3D platformers, Crash kinda falls in an awkward middle ground that i just didnt enjoy much.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

YAS!

I am wandering if this will also make its way onto switch? If so then I have to decide on which version I will buy o_O

PSintend0 said:
I am wandering if this will also make its way onto switch? If so then I have to decide on which version I will buy o_O

It's suggested it will come to Switch one year later. So around September 2019.