By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - [PotW] On Which Continent Do You Live?

On Which Continent Do You Live?

North America 582 34.73%

South America 196 11.69%

Europe 707 42.18%

Asia 83 4.95%

Africa 21 1.25%

Oceania 54 3.22%

Antarctica/Outer Space/I ... 33 1.97%

Total:1,676

Welcome to the next edition of the poll of the week!! So, I did a similar question yesterday asking who here lived in Africa, but I decided that for the poll of the week I'd ask you guys which continent you lived on!! I guess for our purposes we will go with the large divisions:

• North America
  • South America
  • Europe
  • Asia
  • Africa
  • Oceania
I guess there are also astronauts in outer space and scientists in Antarctica, so I guess I will have to include that as an option too As for me, I was born and have spent the vast majority of my life in North America!! I have split my time between the United States and Canada.

Around the Network

I dont i live on a Island. UK.

North America.

Nogamez said:
I dont i live on a Island. UK.

Yeah, that's why I said for our purposes we will go with the large divisions Since there are not nearly enough poll options for that.

Yeah i know. I guess its still classed as Europe anyway at the moment.

Around the Network
Nogamez said:

I think some people are mistaking the EU and Europe. The EU is a union of some European countries but not all. The poll here does not ask if you live in the EU but whether you live in Europe, the continent and while you will be soon leaving the EU, you are still and will forever be part of the European block (At least for a few hundred of millions of years until plate tectonics do their part).

Are some so blinded by their anti-EU opinions that they don't even understand this obvious difference?

EDIT: Great idea for a poll OP, I wonder where you got the inspiration for it

Last edited by CrazyGamer2017 - on 11 February 2018

I live in island😁

Last edited by Oneeee-Chan!!! - on 11 February 2018

CrazyGamer2017 said:
Nogamez said:

I think some people are mistaking the EU and Europe. The EU is a union of some European countries but not all. The poll here does not ask if you live in the EU but whether you live in Europe, the continent and while you will be soon leaving the EU, you are still and will forever be part of the European block (At least for a few hundred of millions of years until plate tectonics do their part).

Are some so blinded by their anti-EU opinions that they don't even understand this obvious difference?

Dude calm down. Also nah i live on an Island mate. Called England. It just happens to be near the European Continent. And like i say there is a thing called an ocean between us. Europe as a comtinent does not refer UK,Ireland or Iceland. So please get down of your high horse.

Last edited by Nogamez - on 11 February 2018

land of fire - Konoha

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Nogamez said:
CrazyGamer2017 said:

Dude calm down. Also nah i live on an Island mate. Called England. It just happens to be near the European Continent. And like i say there is a thing called an ocean between us.

I'm calm, just explaining how this poll works and the difference between the EU and Europe.

And There are other people living in other islands like Sicily, Corsica, Malta etc.. But they understand that they are still part of Europe regardless of being inside the EU or not. It's just a geographical reality. Also what did you expect? The poll is on continents not countries and the UK is a country and not a continent so even if the UK had nothing to do with Europe, it still would have no place in this poll as a stand-alone choice anymore than France or Germany would.