By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many of you live in Africa?

I think that the African continent tends to get forgotten/overlooked very frequently, but I'm interested in seeing how many people here live in Africa. So, if that applies to you, please state which country it is!!

Around the Network

tag !

You. Yes you. The one reading this. Don't do it. The joke you're about to make is not worth a ban.

I've done what I can. May God have mercy on your soul.

I am from africa.... but don't live there right now' Live in the carribeans (another forgotten place btw)

and yes, africa does tend to be overlooked or forgotten.

The worst part of it is, i would wager that over 10/20% of what we typically refer to as NA or UK/EU sales are actually African sales. That's because most countries in africa all buy their consoles from either one of those three regions.

like take the site jumia.comng (one of nigeria's "amazon" equivalents. All the PS4s sold there come from the UK. Actually scratch that All the consoles and games there come from one of the aforementioned 3 regions 

OTBWY said:
You. Yes you. The one reading this. Don't do it. The joke you're about to make is not worth a ban.

I've done what I can. May God have mercy on your soul.

I will show you the way.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

I don't think the internet is widespread in Africa. I have seen south Africans, but not much else.

You will probably only get People from South Africa and maybe Namibia at a stretch.

Nem said:
I don't think the internet is widespread in Africa. I have seen south Africans, but not much else.

think-man said:
You will probably only get People from South Africa and maybe Namibia at a stretch.

sad......

I don't think many realize how big africa is.

Intrinsic said:
Nem said:

think-man said:

sad......

Isn't it the second biggest continent just short of Asia when it comes to size. I would also expect some people north of the Sahara on Vgchartz. Pethaps someone from Egypt, Tunis or Morocco.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:
Intrinsic said:

sad......

Isn't it the second biggest continent just short of Asia when it comes to size. I would also expect some people north of the Sahara on Vgchartz. Pethaps someone from Egypt, Tunis or Morocco.

I think the problem there is that the Arab community is large enough to form its own self-contained internet environment.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.