By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo: Next announcement for Nintendo Switch Online will be worth the wait

Jumpin said:
The last time I heard "Worth the wait" I was a horny 13-year-old teenager, and she was lying!

Or she just didn't want to go to jail.

Around the Network

A virtual console with all the titles from the Wii and Wii U era would be worth the wait. Maybe I'm asking for too much...

Signature goes here!

Maybe it's overwatch. God know that a lot of people want this on the switch. This would bring people to the switch. And nintendo would like to get into esports, overwatch if pretty big in esports...

Dreadnought coming to Switch?

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Well it can't be worse than what it is right now so I think anything would satisfy me to some degree.

Around the Network

I do not believe them.

Of course it is worth the wait, I'd love it if it got pushed back to Sept 2019. It's "worth" it to me not to be paying for another online service.

Labo online

Darwinianevolution said:
VGPolyglot said:
Maybe a Super Smash Bros. announcement? I assume that would convince a lot of people to get online.

I see that as a game that will come around the time of the Online fee, but it won't really be overly tied to the fee, people aren't that convinced on the service just yet and they don't want to risk any controversy affecting Smash should any problem arise.

Nah, getting their online service a great start is way, way, waaaaay more important than whatever damage that might do to the Smash Bros IP. Seriously. Their online service will probably be making one Smash Bros' worth of profits every quarter,heck, maybe more.

Munchies said:
I can't even imagine what it is if Nintendo is hyping it themselves.

That's not a good thing to say after they  literally sent out pictures of characters on "fire" for an entire direct that was nothing but ports ; P