By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reasonable Switch port begging (READ OP)

What I mean by reasonable is this isn't asking for other console exclusives (like how people beg for Bayo 2 on PS4) If it's exclusive on another system as in published by Sony or MS or something like that please does not ask for it. So don't ask for Bloodborne.I also mean games that the Switch can handle. So something like Witcher 3 is out of the question. So what kind of games are reasonable? Maybe something like Digimon Cybersleuth games, Raiden V, Undertale. 3rd party games not on the system yet that the Switch can handle. Last gen games can count as well since Switch should be able to handle them as a general rule. (not a place to debate power)

Let's get started!

Games I'd like to see on Switch and physical since I need it.

Demon Gaze II. These games look interesting as an RPG and since they are on Vita why not Switch.

Digimon Cybersleuth. Good SMT clones and since they are Vita games they fit well on Switch.

Raiden V. Switch is already shaping up to be a good Shmup machine and I'd love to see one of the longest-running series to be on Switch.

.hack GU HD collection. Sure this began on PS2 but it's from Namco and Namco have a good relationship with Nintendo. This can only give the series more sales leading to new games.

Cruis'n Blast. Loved this series in the 90s and Nintendo published it in Arcades so why not a home port?

Ys Origin. Switch is getting Ys VIII and it would be great to get one of the best in the series. Ys Origin.

Okami HD. It was on Wii and the sequel on DS so why not?

Assault Suit Leynos. Well if PS4 gets the remake why not Switch. SNES had the prequel in Cybernator.

Astebreed. One of the best Shmups/Hack n slash games ever. Not very demanding.

Earth Defense Force 4.1. I'm not sure how demanding 5 is so, for now, go with 4.1.

Soldner X FInal Prototype. Great Shmup on Vita and PS3. Why not?

Binary Domain. This is a fantastic TPS but got little love. I think Switch fans would eat it up due to lack of the genre on the system.

I could add more but leaving it open for more suggestions.

Around the Network

Resident Evil 7.

It runs at 1080p/60fps on PS4 so Switch should be able to handle it at a lower resolution and 30fps, Capcom were reportedly bringing the engine it runs on to Switch back in May last year, and the series has done well on Nintendo platforms in the past.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 09 February 2018

Okami HD not already being on the switch is so baffling to me. It was on the Wii, on the DS, switch is more than powerful enough to run it, capcom is supporting switch with Street fighter and megaman, so why not this?

It would easily be the best selling version if it happened.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

curl-6 said:

Resident Evil 7.

It runs at 1080p/60fps on PS4 so Switch should be able to handle it at a lower resolution and 30fps, plus the engine is already up and running on Switch, the series has done well on Nintendo platforms in the past.

Doom guy. Glasses. xD 

"OH FUCK I CANT SEE ANYTHING. WHERE ARE THE ZOMBIES!!!"

but yeah, it could probably run.

Is Persona 5 unreasonable?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Platina said:
Is Persona 5 unreasonable?

It's traditonally PS only.  I also remember something about the engine being difficult. Not for power but just tricky to use.  I'd say yeah probably best not to ask for that one.

Rare Replay collection. That collection is too good to not want.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:

You didn't read the OP.  MS owns those IP's. This is very unreasonable. So no.

SegataSanshiro said:
killeryoshis said:

You didn't read the OP.  MS owns those IP's. This is very unreasonable. So no.

aye I read the post but I completely forgot it afterward. Short term memory loss I suppose. 

Well actually MS owns Minecraft and they put that on the Switch. So its not totally out of bounds.
Maybe they will throw us a bone one day. 

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Dragon Ball FighterZ
That Disney Afternoon collection
GTA V

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick