Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reasonable Switch port begging (READ OP)

There is no such thing as unreasonable asking for ports. Its natural and it's important. And port begging is a derogatory term used only by insecure fanboys. There is nothing wrong with asking for ports, but the term insinuates that it's something bad.

I hope one day we can ban that term just like we banned fanboy.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Tokyo Xanadu EX. I fit's on Vita then it can be on Switch.

Blue Reflection.

White Day.

Soul Calibur VI. Since it's Unreal 4 it can be ported over and optimized.

de blob 1-2 HD. They were Wii games so why are they on PS4 but not Switch?

Disney Afternoon collection. These were NES games. In fact, Nintendo is still in the game's screens the ports are so lazy. Seriously Capcom WTF!?

Guilty Gear X3rd Rev 2.

Under Defeat HD.

Resident Evil REmake and RE0 HD. These were originally on Gamecube so again Capcom WTF!?

All Ni No Kuni games. I love the look of them, and the series started on the DS, but missed the Wii/Wii U, I'd love to see them come to the Switch.

SegataSanshiro said: 

de blob 1-2 HD. They were Wii games so why are they on PS4 but not Switch?

Fuck yes de Blob. I had so much fun with them on the Wii, would be very hyped if they came over.

Konami, give me a Suikoden Collection please, I need reasons to buy the console!

The Witcher 3
Monster Hunter World
God of War 4

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Around the Network

Switch is wonderfully port-able...so more ports wouldn't hurt.

Persona 4 and 5 - they'd both clearly run on Switch and 3DS has had Persona spin-offs and several SMT games, plus SMT 5 is Switch exclusive.

Soul Calibur 6 - it's Unreal 4 so with optimisation and graphical downgrades could work on Switch.

Okami HD/Devil May Cry HD Collection - there's no reason why these couldn't be on Switch, unless Capcom are put off by cartridge prices.

Vanquish - I think it's a criminally under-rated game and would love to have it and a sequel on Switch.

Okami
Disney Afternoon Collection
Persona
Adventures of Mana
Secret of Mana

Nothing to see here, move along

Shiken said:
The Witcher 3
Monster Hunter World
God of War 4

Is this a joke post?

SegataSanshiro said:
Shiken said:
The Witcher 3
Monster Hunter World
God of War 4

Is this a joke post?

no, it's a woke post

Too worthless to live, too scared to die.