By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reasonable Switch port begging (READ OP)

All Ni No Kuni games. I love the look of them, and the series started on the DS, but missed the Wii/Wii U, I'd love to see them come to the Switch.

SegataSanshiro said: 

de blob 1-2 HD. They were Wii games so why are they on PS4 but not Switch?

Fuck yes de Blob. I had so much fun with them on the Wii, would be very hyped if they came over.

Around the Network

Konami, give me a Suikoden Collection please, I need reasons to buy the console!

The Witcher 3
Monster Hunter World
God of War 4

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Switch is wonderfully port-able...so more ports wouldn't hurt.

Persona 4 and 5 - they'd both clearly run on Switch and 3DS has had Persona spin-offs and several SMT games, plus SMT 5 is Switch exclusive.

Soul Calibur 6 - it's Unreal 4 so with optimisation and graphical downgrades could work on Switch.

Okami HD/Devil May Cry HD Collection - there's no reason why these couldn't be on Switch, unless Capcom are put off by cartridge prices.

Vanquish - I think it's a criminally under-rated game and would love to have it and a sequel on Switch.

Around the Network

Okami
Disney Afternoon Collection
Persona
Adventures of Mana
Secret of Mana

Shiken said:
The Witcher 3
Monster Hunter World
God of War 4

Is this a joke post?

SegataSanshiro said:
Shiken said:
The Witcher 3
Monster Hunter World
God of War 4

Is this a joke post?

no, it's a woke post

I'm not much into ports of old games at all, except for decent remasters but i'd have a few.

Fallout 3/Fallout New Vegas: They should be portable very good and could have enhanced graphics over the console versions

F-Zero GX HD, old but i'd either love a real remaster or a new F-Zero that goes in the same direction.

Mass Effect Trilogy. I still love Mass Effect. Especially the first game. Maybe some more diverse buildings and ships for all the side missions and improved combat, because there's room for imoprovements.

Star Fox Zero: Honestly, this one would need to be redone from scratch. Keep scenarios and most of the basic layouts but with controls worthy for a Star Fox game, good graphics and online coop. Replace the slow robot parts that ruined the pace with new areas. And bring back the music of the original SNES game.

Witcher and Witcher 2: I don't believe that Witcher 3 is portable to Switch, but the first two should be. And the first Witcher never made it to consoles.

And yes, please do:
Vanquish. Great third person shooter SEGA seems to have no interest in. A sequel would be better of course, but i'd be fine if we got a port. It's a shame Vanquish isn't even backwards compatible on Xbox One.

If Bethesda are still on board I would love a port of RAGE. Really enjoyed that game. GTAV would be nice or Red Dead 1