By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The New World Order

Do you want the NWO?

Yes 2 12.50%

No 14 87.50%

Total:16
PwerlvlAmy said:
Errorist76 said:

Your statement did not sound like you wanted a discussion. It was you who was being offensive with the following statement. Think about it.

I was just trying to widen your horizon by stating some facts. You can’t complain about me criticising Trump rhetoric if you refer to use it.

You can justify your actions in any way you see fit. Fact of the matter is you wanted to have an argument and only wanted to hurl insults. When you want to have a legit discussion without insults or demeaning others. Feel free to PM me anytime.

If that’s your way to start a ‘discussion’ I’m not interested, sorry. As Hiku has stated before, it’s most likely a waste of time.

Around the Network
Errorist76 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

You can justify your actions in any way you see fit. Fact of the matter is you wanted to have an argument and only wanted to hurl insults. When you want to have a legit discussion without insults or demeaning others. Feel free to PM me anytime.

If that’s your way to start a ‘discussion’ I’m not interested, sorry. As Hiku has stated before, it’s most likely a waste of time.

If you say so.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Aeolus451 said:
monocle_layton said:

^

if we’re one entity there’s too much risk for abuse. The US is a shithole as it is; the entire world would be plagued with demons attempting to take advantage of it 

Also, if it toppled, the world would go with it. There's a good chance that they would get it wrong and there would be no way to change or fight it.

I have to ask since you brought it up. Why did some lefties get so triggered over the supposed shithole comment and react by calling the US a shithole? It suggests that they either don't understand what "that place is a shithole" means  and overreacting to it or that they're being overly pc over it.

People are different. Not a leftist (or one who got offended over it), but Trump’s comments were poorly said and hold some truth and some error.

one thing we shouldn’t do is view every country that isn’t in America or Europe as a shithole. Are there some genuinely horrific countries? Yes, but when you see the context of his quote you realize he’s not talking about countries in a bad spot due to their own reasons. Sources said he was referring to countries such as Haiti, which is a shame because they never chose to put natural disasters and a bloody history on their back. Hell, most of the ‘shithole countries’ never did, and as the president of the United States you shouldn’t be shunning large groups or people like that, even if they are flawed.

Trump wants people from ‘good’ countries like Norway, but why would they want to go to HIS shithole country? I mean, he runs a first world nation with an embarrassing amount of shitty problems. Think some doctor wants to go to a country with significantly higher homicide rates, police tension, political division, and shitty healthcare? Let’s not forget that Norway is probably running around America in circle with how much better it is - they probably don’t have to deal with 23 mbps internet speed. 

I wont speak for the triggered people because I don’t give a shit about them. I will speak for the people pointing out Trump’s hypocrisy by pointing out his unfair double standard. If a dude who’s a 5/10 basically mocks the people who are a 5/10 and below, you think the 9/10 chick he wants would be cruel to criticize his ass? I think it’d be completely fair. He’s the president and should wake up to reality. Instead of being a dick he should’ve realized people in countries like Haiti and whatnot are where opportunities come for the next generation, not from a country that couldn’t care less about coming here when they live in a better country

monocle_layton said:
Aeolus451 said:

Also, if it toppled, the world would go with it. There's a good chance that they would get it wrong and there would be no way to change or fight it.

I have to ask since you brought it up. Why did some lefties get so triggered over the supposed shithole comment and react by calling the US a shithole? It suggests that they either don't understand what "that place is a shithole" means  and overreacting to it or that they're being overly pc over it.

People are different. Not a leftist (or one who got offended over it), but Trump’s comments were poorly said and hold some truth and some error.

one thing we shouldn’t do is view every country that isn’t in America or Europe as a shithole. Are there some genuinely horrific countries? Yes, but when you see the context of his quote you realize he’s not talking about countries in a bad spot due to their own reasons. Sources said he was referring to countries such as Haiti, which is a shame because they never chose to put natural disasters and a bloody history on their back. Hell, most of the ‘shithole countries’ never did, and as the president of the United States you shouldn’t be shunning large groups or people like that, even if they are flawed.

Trump wants people from ‘good’ countries like Norway, but why would they want to go to HIS shithole country? I mean, he runs a first world nation with an embarrassing amount of shitty problems. Think some doctor wants to go to a country with significantly higher homicide rates, police tension, political division, and shitty healthcare? Let’s not forget that Norway is probably running around America in circle with how much better it is - they probably don’t have to deal with 23 mbps internet speed. 

I wont speak for the triggered people because I don’t give a shit about them. I will speak for the people pointing out Trump’s hypocrisy by pointing out his unfair double standard. If a dude who’s a 5/10 basically mocks the people who are a 5/10 and below, you think the 9/10 chick he wants would be cruel to criticize his ass? I think it’d be completely fair. He’s the president and should wake up to reality. Instead of being a dick he should’ve realized people in countries like Haiti and whatnot are where opportunities come for the next generation, not from a country that couldn’t care less about coming here when they live in a better country

You're taking that supposed comment too personally.

Generally, when someone calls a place a shithole, they're referring to the place and not the people that live there. Haiti is a shithole because it is a shitty place to live. It is why so many Haitians are leaving it for a better life elsewhere. A lot of countries don't want the bad or poor elements of any country as immigrants to their country. I'm certain that Trump's comments fall in line with that. Also, it's his choice with what people or kind of people get into the country. Some countries set really high bars for immigration like Japan. Just imagine if Trump went with that standard. 😹

I don't care if he made the comments or not because I'm not bothered by them and we don't know what was said or the context. Also, it wasn't in public.

To me, it doesn't matter where immigrants come from just so long as they share our values, follow the law, can make a living and be willing learn the native language. 

Aeolus451 said:
monocle_layton said:

You're taking that supposed comment too personally.

Generally, when someone calls a place a shithole, they're referring to the place and not the people that live there. Haiti is a shithole because it is a shitty place to live. It is why so many Haitians are leaving it for a better life elsewhere. A lot of countries don't want the bad or poor elements of any country as immigrants to their country. I'm certain that Trump's comments fall in line with that. Also, it's his choice with what people or kind of people get into the country. Some countries set really high bars for immigration like Japan. Just imagine if Trump went with that standard. 😹

I don't care if he made the comments or not because I'm not bothered by them and we don't know what was said or the context. Also, it wasn't in public.

To me, it doesn't matter where immigrants come from just so long as they share our values, follow the law, can make a living and be willing learn the native language. 

I mean considering his other comments I place that assumption with it. Japan isn’t exactly in a perfect spot. Their workforce is declining and the population is only getting older.

even if he didn’t mean to insult the people, what does he get out of being an asshole? My boss isn’t even that much of an asshole and his power is nonexistent compared to the likes of Trump. I don’t want to criticize trump for everything he does but he seriously needs to improve as a leader. The comment was needed in the first place.

im not gonna take it personally as I don’t care for politics at all in the US anymore. I will however critics trump for it. America’s history is based on immigrants looking for better opportunities, and I think that’ll repeat, even if it means we resort to ‘shithole countries’