Forums - Sports Discussion - Super Bowl 52: Patriots vs Eagles

Super Bowl 52: Patriots vs Eagles

Patriots 3 21.43%

Eagles 11 78.57%

Total:14

Yes!!! So glad to see the Eagles win.

Around the Network

Karma’s a bitch and so was deflategate! :p

Gronk was open so many times on the last drive.

3DS: 5429-9952-3189  Add me if you wish!

fantastic game and a deserved winner.
As a QB, I thought Brady was better today than Foles, but Foles was able to catch the ball when it counted

Bristow9091 said:

Both me and Ryuu agree, that's all we were waiting for :P

I am disappointed in both of you. Allowing such a blatant duplicate thread to remain open, tsk tsk.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network

Hell of a game!

RolStoppable said:
Bristow9091 said:

Both me and Ryuu agree, that's all we were waiting for :P

I am disappointed in both of you. Allowing such a blatant duplicate thread to remain open, tsk tsk.

Oh, someone made a dupe thread? I better go find it and close it then, eh? :P

Besides, I don't check the sports subforum, I'm not a sports fan except for maybe UFC every now and then, so I wouldn't have known this was a dupe unless it was reported... you're slacking! :o

Bristow9091 said:
RolStoppable said:

Besides, I don't check the sports subforum, I'm not a sports fan except for maybe UFC every now and then, so I wouldn't have known this was a dupe unless it was reported... you're slacking! :o

I'd hope that the mod team notices it on their own when an NFL thread and a Super Bowl thread both sit in the top 5 of the Hot Topics. Hint: The NFL thread's topic is the Super Bowl.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Great game but I'm upset about the results.

RolStoppable said:
Bristow9091 said:

I'd hope that the mod team notices it on their own when an NFL thread and a Super Bowl thread both sit in the top 5 of the Hot Topics. Hint: The NFL thread's topic is the Super Bowl.

What if we all have sports discussion filtered out?