By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumored Nintendo E3 Lineup.

Please Note As Always: THIS IS JUST A RUMOR AND MUST BE TAKEN WITH A GRAIN OF SALT AS IT MAY LIKELY BE FAKE.

There was an apparent leak of Nintendo's Rumored Lineup of E3 2018, http://vgculturehq.com/rumor-nintendo-e3-lineup-leaked-skyward-sword-hd-will-be-shown-at-e3/, that reads as follows:

- Metroid Prime 4
- Pokemon Gen 8
- Bayonetta 3
- Pikmin 4
- Skyward Sword HD
- Super Mario Maker 2 - Not a remake; A full blown sequel.
- Smash Bros. 4 Deluxe - The "Ultimate Version" of the 3DS and Wii U versions which includes all the DLC + new content.
- Luigi's Mansion 3 - To celebrate Luigi's 35th Anniversary.
- Wario Ware - Surprise! - New Wario Ware game for Nintendo Switch
- Animal Crossing 
- Fire Emblem
- Yoshi
- Mario Party 11
- New IP - A Horror Game being developed by Retro Studios

If I were a betting man, I'd bet on this being fake, but that doesn't mean we can't have some fun talking about it and speculating. Plus, this seems like the good window for us to give our wish lists and what we hope for E3. 
Though, deep down, I am hoping to God this is true for 2 reasons: Luigi's Mansion 3 and Skyward Sword HD!

Sign Me Up!!

Around the Network

Sounds too idealistic to be true. Besides it seems way to early for their E3 plans to leak.

Edit: Read the article, confirmed fake.

Already confirmed fake... That being said, taken as a set of predictions, I'd say they're mostly pretty likely.

Yeah! It sound too perfect, like Ninty has listen to us all and made it happen all at once!

Switch!!!

While i do believe most of these do infact exist i really doubt all of them are going to show up at E3.

Around the Network

I think it was confirmed fake as the user who posted this latest rumor apparently was an imposter of the user who leaked the Nintendo Switch presentation lineup.

It's too conservative to me. Nintendo always have some surprises every year.. Although I would love a New Horror IP à la Eternal Darkness from Retro.

And honestly, I know it's already fake but guys I'm pretty sure Nintendo's planning for E3 hasn't been done yet.

I doubt they would be making decisions for e3 this early. That would be just asking for leaks

Matsku said:
I doubt they would be making decisions for e3 this early. That would be just asking for leaks

Yeah I think they would not be too far ahead of themselves. They probably are planning a direct within the Spring time before thinking about presenting whatever they need to present for E3. I mean, the Pokémon RPG for Switch was likely due to the backlash of the Ultra Sun/Moon release for 3DS from the Pokémon Direct so things can change when necessary.

Could be real, could be fake. It’s not entirely unbelievable. I know I’m personally hoping we get a SSB Deluxe trailer with a release date this year. It’d be amazing if they throw an adventure mode similar to the Subspace Emmissary from Brawl. Also, fingers crossed it has individual Joycon support like MK8, though that’s pretty much a given. Either way, that’s definitely gonna be a Day 1 buy for me since I skipped out on the Wii U version.

Metroid and Pokemon seem like obvious shows as well. Not a bad lineup, I must say.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon