By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumored Nintendo E3 Lineup.

Metroid Prime 4
Pokemon Gen 8
Bayonetta 3
Pikmin 4
Skyward Sword HD
Luigi's Mansion 3
Animal Crossing
Fire Emblem
Yoshi game

^ OP if even half that happends.... daaamn. Would be cool to see E3 reactions,.....
nintendo fans will get their own E3 of dreams.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
Metroid Prime 4
Pokemon Gen 8
Bayonetta 3
Pikmin 4
Skyward Sword HD
Luigi's Mansion 3
Animal Crossing
Fire Emblem
Yoshi game

^ OP if even half that happends.... daaamn. Would be cool to see E3 reactions,.....

Over half of those have already been announced.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

PortisheadBiscuit said:
Yerm said:

- Skyward Sword HD

eh, nobody is really asking for it. plus if they are working on another new Zelda game for the Switch then i dont see the point. 

Lol, who is "nobody"? I know of a few people who would like SS HD for Switch including myself. A sequel to BoTW wont be ready for years, an HD port is a nice way to tide over the fans until the next installment. 

BotW isnt even a year old though, and im still enjoying it

zorg1000 said:
JRPGfan said:
Metroid Prime 4
Pokemon Gen 8
Bayonetta 3
Pikmin 4
Skyward Sword HD
Luigi's Mansion 3
Animal Crossing
Fire Emblem
Yoshi game

Pokemon isnt releaseing until 2019 (imo).

Not sure which half have already been announced or not.
Which do you think will come in 2018?

Yerm said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

Lol, who is "nobody"? I know of a few people who would like SS HD for Switch including myself. A sequel to BoTW wont be ready for years, an HD port is a nice way to tide over the fans until the next installment. 

His point is that there are some who would like to try SS. The Wii tailored off when SS came out and the Wii U was...the Wii U so VC didn’t do much to intrigue new consumers. With the Switch, you have BOTW and, potentially, SSHD. Two different games with different strengths and weaknesses that Zelda fans of different subgroups could enjoy while the next main installment is in development.

Around the Network

That's like 3 years worth of Nintendo Direct in that lineup lol

Kai_Mao said:
Yerm said:

His point is that there are some who would like to try SS. The Wii tailored off when SS came out and the Wii U was...the Wii U so VC didn’t do much to intrigue new consumers. With the Switch, you have BOTW and, potentially, SSHD. Two different games with different strengths and weaknesses that Zelda fans of different subgroups could enjoy while the next main installment is in development.

i suppose so. i guess im really thinking that it would be bad timing to release a SS remake right now. the Switch is finally at a stead supply/demand level so there are people who are just now being able to buy a Switch, and having 2 Zelda games this early feels like it would throw the market off

JRPGfan said:
zorg1000 said:

Pokemon isnt releaseing until 2019 (imo).

Not sure which half have already been announced or not.
Which do you think will come in 2018?

When were we talking about them coming in 2018?

Yoshi, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Metroid & Bayonetta have been announced.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

JRPGfan said:
Metroid Prime 4
Pokemon Gen 8
Bayonetta 3
Pikmin 4
Skyward Sword HD
Luigi's Mansion 3
Animal Crossing
Fire Emblem
Yoshi game

I agree, but Metroid Prime 4, Pokémon, Bayonetta 3, Fire Emblem and Yoshi are a given.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I really want the smash port.