- Metroid Prime 4
I'm glad others enjoy it, but first person not only makes me nauseous, I hate the controls on it, too.
- Pokemon Gen 8
- Bayonetta 3
Eh. Was never a fan of Bayonetta, despite its similarities to Devil May Cry.
- Pikmin 4
I remember liking the first one, but I've not played 2 or 3. I may give this one a go.
- Skyward Sword HD
SS is far from my favorite Zelda, but an opportunity to play it without the gimmicky motion control has me excited.
- Super Mario Maker 2 - Not a remake; A full blown sequel.
Never got into the first one, but I do enjoy watching Game Grumps tear their eyes out on really hard levels.
- Smash Bros. 4 Deluxe - The "Ultimate Version" of the 3DS and Wii U versions which includes all the DLC + new content.
- Luigi's Mansion 3 - To celebrate Luigi's 35th Anniversary.
Don't care. I just don't care.
- Wario Ware - Surprise! - New Wario Ware game for Nintendo Switch
Ugh, mini games.
- Animal Crossing
Yeah, no. I understand that others like it, but I don't understand why.
- Fire Emblem
Yes, please and thank you.
Hmm. Is there another gimmicky art style that makes it seem like a game for infants? Not trying to throw shade, but I'm not going to be caught with another yarn game unless I can pin it on my daughter.
- Mario Party 11
- New IP - A Horror Game being developed by Retro Studios
Looking forward to hearing more on this one.