By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumored Nintendo E3 Lineup.

On one hand, nothing on this list really seems unreasonable. We’re due for a new Animal Crossing, a new Luigi’s Mansion certainly makes sense, and if any console could do Skyward Sword HD it’d be Switch. On the other hand...if I were to just make up what I thought a realistic list of E3 games would be, this’d basically be it, though I probably would have emphasized virtual console and XCX over Mario Maker 2 and Skyward Sword HD. I also don’t think a list of E3 games this far out from the show has EVER panned out. Nintendo’s plans for it are probably not even set in stone yet.

Around the Network
PAOerfulone said:

- Metroid Prime 4

I'm glad others enjoy it, but first person not only makes me nauseous, I hate the controls on it, too.

- Pokemon Gen 8

YAY.

- Bayonetta 3

Eh. Was never a fan of Bayonetta, despite its similarities to Devil May Cry.

- Pikmin 4

I remember liking the first one, but I've not played 2 or 3. I may give this one a go.

- Skyward Sword HD

SS is far from my favorite Zelda, but an opportunity to play it without the gimmicky motion control has me excited.

- Super Mario Maker 2 - Not a remake; A full blown sequel.

Never got into the first one, but I do enjoy watching Game Grumps tear their eyes out on really hard levels.

- Smash Bros. 4 Deluxe - The "Ultimate Version" of the 3DS and Wii U versions which includes all the DLC + new content.

YAY.

- Luigi's Mansion 3 - To celebrate Luigi's 35th Anniversary.

Don't care. I just don't care.

- Wario Ware - Surprise! - New Wario Ware game for Nintendo Switch

Ugh, mini games.

- Animal Crossing 

Yeah, no. I understand that others like it, but I don't understand why.

- Fire Emblem

Yes, please and thank you.

- Yoshi

Hmm. Is there another gimmicky art style that makes it seem like a game for infants? Not trying to throw shade, but I'm not going to be caught with another yarn game unless I can pin it on my daughter.

- Mario Party 11

- New IP - A Horror Game being developed by Retro Studios

Looking forward to hearing more on this one.

My thoughts

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Yerm said:

- Skyward Sword HD

eh, nobody is really asking for it. plus if they are working on another new Zelda game for the Switch then i dont see the point. 

Lol, who is "nobody"? I know of a few people who would like SS HD for Switch including myself. A sequel to BoTW wont be ready for years, an HD port is a nice way to tide over the fans until the next installment. 

That would be a dream come true.... LOL
But, no, too much high profiles games for a single E3.

We probably will get some information about the next Metroid Prime or Pokemon Switch or Fire Emblem Switch, but that´s it.... just generic information about character design /development, no screenshots or gameplay or even trailers of sorts. Same goes with Bayonetta 3 or the highly-secret Pikmin 4

I also don´t believe, at this point, that they´re going to port Smash Bros or Mario Maker. Those games were very very successful and it would make sense to be ported but I do think Nintendo may have different plans for those franchises with... future sequels, maybe? Still... just a guess.

Now, I do think that we may get a new IP and some announcements about Animal Crossing ... after the extremely sucessfull New Leaf, and pushing Animal Crossing so hard on mobile, Nintendo would be crazy if they weren´t investing in a new Animal Crossing for the Switch.

Metroid Prime 4
Pokemon Gen 8
Bayonetta 3
Pikmin 4
Skyward Sword HD
Luigi's Mansion 3
Animal Crossing
Fire Emblem
Yoshi game

^ OP if even half that happends.... daaamn. Would be cool to see E3 reactions,.....
nintendo fans will get their own E3 of dreams.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
Metroid Prime 4
Pokemon Gen 8
Bayonetta 3
Pikmin 4
Skyward Sword HD
Luigi's Mansion 3
Animal Crossing
Fire Emblem
Yoshi game

^ OP if even half that happends.... daaamn. Would be cool to see E3 reactions,.....

Over half of those have already been announced.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

PortisheadBiscuit said:
Yerm said:

- Skyward Sword HD

eh, nobody is really asking for it. plus if they are working on another new Zelda game for the Switch then i dont see the point. 

Lol, who is "nobody"? I know of a few people who would like SS HD for Switch including myself. A sequel to BoTW wont be ready for years, an HD port is a nice way to tide over the fans until the next installment. 

BotW isnt even a year old though, and im still enjoying it

zorg1000 said:
JRPGfan said:
Metroid Prime 4
Pokemon Gen 8
Bayonetta 3
Pikmin 4
Skyward Sword HD
Luigi's Mansion 3
Animal Crossing
Fire Emblem
Yoshi game

Over half of those have already been announced.

Pokemon isnt releaseing until 2019 (imo).

Not sure which half have already been announced or not.
Which do you think will come in 2018?

Yerm said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

BotW isnt even a year old though, and im still enjoying it

His point is that there are some who would like to try SS. The Wii tailored off when SS came out and the Wii U was...the Wii U so VC didn’t do much to intrigue new consumers. With the Switch, you have BOTW and, potentially, SSHD. Two different games with different strengths and weaknesses that Zelda fans of different subgroups could enjoy while the next main installment is in development.

That's like 3 years worth of Nintendo Direct in that lineup lol