By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NPD sales: Switch (2018) VS Wii (2008)

 

Switch sales in USA in 2018?

4 million or less 6 8.00%
 
4-5 million 4 5.33%
 
5-6 million 14 18.67%
 
6-7 million 16 21.33%
 
7-8 million 11 14.67%
 
8-9 million 7 9.33%
 
9-10 million 7 9.33%
 
over 10 million 10 13.33%
 
Total:75
quickrick said:
zorg1000 said:

People will like you more when you stop displaying console warrior behavior, its ok to admit you were wrong.

so now stating facts is console warrior behavior get that resetera crap out of here. lol.

Because you are already making excuses, you said it would not win a single month and now you are playing the 5 week vs 4 week card so you have an easy out if you were wrong.



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

This comparison is so unfair :P



zorg1000 said:
quickrick said:

so now stating facts is console warrior behavior get that resetera crap out of here. lol.

Because you are already making excuses, you said it would not win a single month and now you are playing the 5 week vs 4 week card so you have an easy out if you were wrong.

5 weeks vs 4 weeks is a huge difference, its not a excuse, this is a fact. if i knew jan was 5 weeks vs 4 weeks, of course i would have never said that switch wouldn't even win one month, it's logical for switch do around 260-280k with 5 weeks vs 200-220k for 4 weeks, so if jan was a normal 4 weeks, yes switch would never one any npd.



quickrick said:
zorg1000 said:

Because you are already making excuses, you said it would not win a single month and now you are playing the 5 week vs 4 week card so you have an easy out if you were wrong.

5 weeks vs 4 weeks is a huge difference, its not a excuse, this is a fact. if i knew jan was 5 weeks vs 4 weeks, of course i would have never said that switch wouldn't even win one month, it's logical for switch do around 260-280k with 5 weeks vs 200-220k for 4 weeks, so if jan was a normal 4 weeks, yes switch would never one any npd.

Nice doubling down on your excuse.



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

quickrick said:
zorg1000 said:

Because you are already making excuses, you said it would not win a single month and now you are playing the 5 week vs 4 week card so you have an easy out if you were wrong.

5 weeks vs 4 weeks is a huge difference, its not a excuse, this is a fact. if i knew jan was 5 weeks vs 4 weeks, of course i would have never said that switch wouldn't even win one month, it's logical for switch do around 260-280k with 5 weeks vs 200-220k for 4 weeks, so if jan was a normal 4 weeks, yes switch would never one any npd.

January being five weeks in 2018 was posted in this thread.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
quickrick said:

5 weeks vs 4 weeks is a huge difference, its not a excuse, this is a fact. if i knew jan was 5 weeks vs 4 weeks, of course i would have never said that switch wouldn't even win one month, it's logical for switch do around 260-280k with 5 weeks vs 200-220k for 4 weeks, so if jan was a normal 4 weeks, yes switch would never one any npd.

Nice doubling down on your excuse.

oh man you becoming annoying, its damn valid excuse wether you like it or not.



RolStoppable said:
quickrick said:

5 weeks vs 4 weeks is a huge difference, its not a excuse, this is a fact. if i knew jan was 5 weeks vs 4 weeks, of course i would have never said that switch wouldn't even win one month, it's logical for switch do around 260-280k with 5 weeks vs 200-220k for 4 weeks, so if jan was a normal 4 weeks, yes switch would never one any npd.

January being five weeks in 2018 was posted in this thread.

resetera said it would be 4 weeks till very late so i trusted them.



The 5 week excuse is really bad. In that extra week, the PS4 and XBO got MHW and DBFZ.



Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

quickrick said:
zorg1000 said:

Nice doubling down on your excuse.

oh man you becoming annoying, its damn valid excuse wether you like it or not.

Your constant excuses and downplaying of everything Switch related is the real annoying thing.



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

quickrick said:
RolStoppable said:

January being five weeks in 2018 was posted in this thread.

resetera said it would be 4 weeks till very late so i trusted them.

Tough luck.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments