By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR: ND Cube are developing Mario Party 11 for the Switch and will release in 2019

Does anyone even care about MP anymore? The series has been slammed critically in the last few titles.

Around the Network

Hum, weird.. doesn't confirms the E3 2018 leak then ? Or make it possible.

Nem said:
Does anyone even care about MP anymore? The series has been slammed critically in the last few titles.

Mario Party: Island Tour on 3DS & Mario Party 10 on Wii U each did over 2 million

Mario Party has never gotten great scores from critics, the last few titles scored in the 60-70 range which is the norm for the series.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Really hope they can turn around the Mario Party series

The last few titles were less than interesting, unfortunately

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Please be more like star rush than 9,10,island tour.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

While I’m sure a new MP is coming, this Marcus guy has a very poor track record. I wouldn’t believe a thing that comes out of his mouth. He either “leaks stuff” that’s very easy such as MP or stuff that never happens. Guy is literally begging for attention. So take anything he says with a huge grain of salt.

I don't buy this leaker at all, but there will be a Mario Party 11 for Switch around 2019, it's a guarantee. Unfortunately I doubt it will be any good. ND Cube drove Mario Party to the ground with awful gimmicks and even before that the series was showing stagnation with Mario Parties 5, 7, and 8. Mario Party is one of the few Nintendo series where I honestly wouldn't mind if it was put to rest.

UltimateGamer1982 said:
While I’m sure a new MP is coming, this Marcus guy has a very poor track record. I wouldn’t believe a thing that comes out of his mouth. He either “leaks stuff” that’s very easy such as MP or stuff that never happens. Guy is literally begging for attention. So take anything he says with a huge grain of salt.

Yeah Mario Party coming to Switch in 2019 is about as safe of a bet you can make.

Mario Party 9-March 2012

Mario Party: Island Tour-Nov 2013

Mario Party 10-March 2015

Mario Party: Star Rush-Oct 2016

Mario Party: The Top 100-Nov 2017

ND Cube has pumped out a new Mario Party title every ~1.5 years so Mario Party 11 in March 2019 is extremely likely.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

spurgeonryan said:
How long till it passes Mario Party on the Wii U systems sales?

Mario Party on Wii U actually did pretty well, it did over 2 million.

With the expection of Mario Party 7 & DS ( each did over 8m), the series has averaged about 2 million per entry.

Barkley said:

"The Game will be developed by the studio (ND Cube) that worked on ... the last entries of Mario Party franchise (9 for Wii, 10 for Wii U, Island Tour for 3ds, Star Rush for 3ds and the Top 100 for 3ds)."

Nice, so these are the guys responsible for every terrible Mario Party released. Well except GBA.

To be fair. Every Mario Party is terrible.

I await Giant Bomb to play 11. The suffering will be glorious!