By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR: ND Cube are developing Mario Party 11 for the Switch and will release in 2019

Stuart23 said:
Of course there is a Mario Party being produced, this is the most obvious bet you can make of a Nintendo console.

But seriously, look who is leaking. If you are not aware that guy is probably the worst "leaker" you can think about. He post a lot of rumors every week and is wrong in pretty much every single one of them and he blocks and attacks everyone that points that out. Seriously, don't pay attention of what he says.

I looked deeper on his leak story, recently he was one of the responsible for the 5 games that the bandai was going to announce for the switch, only the dark souls have being true, soul calibur 6 for switch and xenosaga hd were fakes.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Yay Mario Party! Hopefully they go back to the normal/old ones where you dont sit in a car, and the game board is as massive (Not really like the 3DS ones)

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Shikamo said:
Stuart23 said:
Of course there is a Mario Party being produced, this is the most obvious bet you can make of a Nintendo console.

But seriously, look who is leaking. If you are not aware that guy is probably the worst "leaker" you can think about. He post a lot of rumors every week and is wrong in pretty much every single one of them and he blocks and attacks everyone that points that out. Seriously, don't pay attention of what he says.

I looked deeper on his leak story, recently he was one of the responsible for the 5 games that the bandai was going to announce for the switch, only the dark souls have being true, soul calibur 6 for switch and xenosaga hd were fakes.

Yeah,he also predicted a bunch of stuff about the Nintendo Direct (that turned out to be the mini direct),many of those tweets are gone now.

But it was pretty funny actually because for almost an entire week every day he said "my sources say and I am completely sure that Nintendo will announce the direct today", when the day ended and Nintendo didn't announced anything he deleted the last tweet and the next day he said the exact same thing.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Seems a long devolpment period

Their track record doesn't inspire much confidence, I really just yearn for a Mario Party that is more like the classics.

Around the Network

Ugh, I thought we were done with that IP.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

I can't wait to see the new Amiibo line they will launch with this game...
That the will also utilize poorly...
I really need a Buzzy Beetle Amiibo...

Have a nice day...

i wish i could be more excited for this, but this company has a terrible track record with MP games and never seems to want to listen to the fans. it will likely reuse the vehicle system and have a good majority of the minigames based on luck rather than skill.

maybe we will see something at e3, if nintendo is there

It's been a long time I've really cared about any Mario Party title. The whole series needs an overhaul at this point. The last few I've played haven't even been all that fun to play really.