By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR: ND Cube are developing Mario Party 11 for the Switch and will release in 2019

Industry insider Marcus Sellars have come out and claimed that a brand new Mario Party Game being developed for the Switch 

The Game will be developed by the studio (ND Cube) that worked on Wii Party, Wii Party U, Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival and the last entries of Mario Party franchise (9 for Wii, 10 for Wii U, Island Tour for 3ds, Star Rush for 3ds and the Top 100 for 3ds).

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

"The Game will be developed by the studio (ND Cube) that worked on ... the last entries of Mario Party franchise (9 for Wii, 10 for Wii U, Island Tour for 3ds, Star Rush for 3ds and the Top 100 for 3ds)."

Nice, so these are the guys responsible for every terrible Mario Party released. Well except GBA.

twintail said:
Sounds fairly uninteresting if that's their track record.

I agree, I think the franchise needs some kind of reimagining with more interesting mini games, because the last games it's already a bit uninteresting and tiring.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Wanna bet on it being Retro? Loser has to stay in only NSFW threads for an entire month with no posting outside of them.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Wanna bet on it being Retro? Loser has to stay in only NSFW threads for an entire month with no posting outside of them.

I'll take that bet, considering the developer is in the title.

Around the Network

Sounds like a safe bet to make whether you've got insider info or not. What I want to know is whether it will go back to the old formula or not.

Last edited by Green098 - on 03 February 2018

Great for gamers who collect whatever Nintendo shits out.

Barkley said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

I'll take that bet, considering the developer is in the title.

I was joking, I'd drive myself crazy in NSFW ... 

I was parodying all the "Retro's next project is ______ " threads

Of course there is a Mario Party being produced, this is the most obvious bet you can make of a Nintendo console.

But seriously, look who is leaking. If you are not aware that guy is probably the worst "leaker" you can think about. He post a lot of rumors every week and is wrong in pretty much every single one of them and he blocks and attacks everyone that points that out. Seriously, don't pay attention of what he says.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Isn't this like saying "RUMOR: Nintendo is developing a new Mario game of any kind for Switch and it will release at some point in time." All this team does is make the board game-style games. I really despised MP10 though. I hope they go back closer to the classic style, because those games are still fun.