By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. February bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

palou said:

Of course, Amazon is not a precise measure. There are a number of factors which may have an impact on the ratio. These can be predicted as well, however, and I believe that Amazon remains very much relevant data to analyze.

I don't doubt Amazon data. I'm very much the opposite.

Around the Network

About amazon being useless, all i can is we will find out this year, switch is now fully in stock, we can get . good idea, of how accurate amazon is, it sure wan't accurate for November and December in rankings.

quickrick said:
About amazon being useless, all i can is we will find out this year, switch is now fully in stock, we can get . good idea, of how accurate amazon is, it sure wan't accurate for November and December in rankings.

Switch Neon was out of stock last week...

quickrick said:

No it wasn't. Stop saying this

xMetroid said:
quickrick said:

Switch Neon was out of stock last week...

well i'm talking in general it was out of stock for a few days, but it wasn't like last year, switch was winning on amazon with having stock for like 2-5 days out of the month. this year will tell us, is switch being popular on amazon gonna reflect on NPD.  

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
quickrick said:

umm yes it was. in November it had ps4 and switch close yet ps4 sold more then double. In December, it had ps4, destroying xb1 in rankings, with 2 sku above, and like 15 rankings ahead, yet xb1 won, and was very close to switch.  

quickrick said:
tbone51 said:

umm yes it was. in November it had ps4 and switch close yet ps4 sold more then double. In December, it had ps4, destroying xb1 in rankings, with 2 sku above, and like 15 rankings ahead, yet xb1 won, and was very close to switch.  

Was talking about the stock part

Holy switchhhhhh!!!!! Mario at 2. This game won't leave the first top 20 page evaaaa

I dont get what is the issue here. Are there better sources than Amazon to figure out who wins NPD? And I would love it if people can stop using November 2017 to prove their point.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
I dont get what is the issue here. Are there better sources than Amazon to figure out who wins NPD? And I would love it if people can stop using November 2017 to prove their point.

No. Amazon isn't perfect but its the best we got.