By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. February bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

NPD can't come soon enough.

Around the Network

Fucking auto correct, i hate write from my phone

quickrick said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Yeah, like Sony not sending consoles to Amazon US to sell more consoles in the US

there must have been a problem/error with sony's shipment to amazon, but please lets not compare shipments to amazon to shipments to a whole country

Sarcasm is so hard to detect for some...

Wow this has been an absolute shit show of a thread in the last 4 pages. It's really not hard to read that Nintendo themselves say that there are stock issues in Japan?

UltimateGamer1982 said:
Hmm could switch sweep the year and win every npd? I think so. I don’t think PS4 will win one npd this year.

PS4 should win April.

Around the Network
newwil7l said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:
Hmm could switch sweep the year and win every npd? I think so. I don’t think PS4 will win one npd this year.

PS4 should win April.

That would probably be the safe bet.. but Labo is such a wild card. I wouldnt bet money on either.

newwil7l said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

PS4 should win April.

But why? You do realize PS4 best April is barely 200K, usually less?

In Uncharted 4 month which was May 2016, PS4 only did 207K.

Like i said, withouth pricedrops, Switch won't be touched, even if Labo absolutely bomb Switch will still 99% outsell PS4.

zorg1000 said:
quickrick said:

I see, but at the same time they shipped  5.94 million, to the the americas, and sold through should be at least 5.5 miliion, yet there are 0 stock issues in NA.

There were reports of slight stock issues in the US near the end of Dec according to the sales insiders on Resetera.

Regardless i have no clue what you are trying to argue at this point. The president of Nintendo says Japan still has some supply issues as well as the people on Resetera who live in Japan. What are you trying to accomplish?

He wants to throw the switch down a cliff at all costs. Someone should please buy him one to satisfy that particular compulsion.

quickrick said:
zorg1000 said:

There were reports of slight stock issues in the US near the end of Dec according to the sales insiders on Resetera.

Regardless i have no clue what you are trying to argue at this point. The president of Nintendo says Japan still has some supply issues as well as the people on Resetera who live in Japan. What are you trying to accomplish?

just seems really strange to me 50 days after the slowest period of the year, stock issues are not resolved, and its only in japan, and japan is not selling anything amazing, just doesn't make any sense to me. 

edit: I didn't say there weren't stock issues in japan, just saying they look artificial to me.  

It could just be because the switch is just selling that well elsewhere that more allocation can't be made to Japan to resolve the stock issues there but that is a possibility you just can't seem to bring yourself to consider ?

quickrick said:
NPD can't come soon enough.

I'm interested to know why you say this. You act as if you have some sort of insider info only you know about. I thought it was stated somewhere that the insiders from Resetera were saying the Switch would comfortably win January. Or am i mistaken?

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!