By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. February bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Are you kidding, it's literally a topic for charts and comparing the positioning. Not wanting to face a fact is one point but saying it's off topic. It's not like I'm talking about Ocarina of time, but the positioning of a 1 year old game that happens to be Zelda.
I'm not hating on the game chill, I want it to be a success even if I had doubts on it at first, I'm really glad it is doing well.

Around the Network

Tagging

xMetroid said:
Are you kidding, it's literally a topic for charts and comparing the positioning. Not wanting to face a fact is one point but saying it's off topic. It's not like I'm talking about Ocarina of time, but the positioning of a 1 year old game that happens to be Zelda.
I'm not hating on the game chill, I want it to be a success even if I had doubts on it at first, I'm really glad it is doing well.

I think you need to trace back the conversation and  see what I replied to, how you steered off course and understand that by me not willing to participate in the new subject you introduced isn't the same not excepting it. I disagree with you on your original I dont really care about the comparison you introduced because it has nothing to do with what I disagreed with. 

This will be a tag to remember!!!!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Monster Hunter just fall off the cliffs

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
xMetroid said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Different subject. Stay on course! 

Well no, my point is it's not even able to stay (atleast on amazon) on top of a 1 year old game after 1 week. So yes it's kind of disappointing. I hope it can get legs similar to the 3DS episodes.

It hasn't even been in stock over the last few days.

Edit - As of this post, it is $65 with only 8 in stock.

https://www.amazon.com/Monster-Hunter-World-PlayStation-4-Standard/dp/B071G5HZ7F/ref=zg_bs_videogames_21?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=XSK4DB3Q4HFWMVH17GGZ&th=1

6 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#13 NS Grey (same)
#15 NS Neon (same)
#27 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 2)
#30 SNES Classic (same)
#55 XB1X (up 3)
#60 PS4 Pro (down 3)
#76 XB1 Forza (up 8)
#82 XB1 (down 2)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only)**:
#02 PS4 Shadow of the Colossus (same)
#09 NS Bayonetta 2 + 1 (up 2)

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 2 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 3 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

Bandorr said:
EricFabian said:
Monster Hunter just fall off the cliffs

In what way? If you are referring to its placement, that is easily explained with it being out of stock.

It isn't prime. It's price is higher than $60. it doesn't ship until 11-13. Also there are only 19 in stock.

I thought it was just teasing based on certain people saying that Switch sales were going to fall off a cliff in 2018.

Tag

Tagging in!